There are many types of fabrics. Recently, acrylic fabrics have appeared in people’s field of vision, whether it is clothing or home textiles, everyone has heard about it. However, many people have only heard of it and do not have a deep understanding of it. So what kind of fabric is acrylic? Today, the editor will introduce to you in detail, Acrylic fabric is good? Let’s take a look at how to clean acrylic fabric to provide a reference for friends who have needs in this regard.
1. What is acrylic fabric?
1. The Chinese name of acrylic is acrylic fiber, which is an acrylic fabric. It usually refers to a synthetic fiber made from a copolymer of more than 85% acrylonitrile and the second and third monomers. It has always been called artificial wool. Blended with natural fibers, it is widely used in clothing, carpets, car mats and other fields.
2. The performance of acrylic fabric is very similar to wool, but it is not as soft as wool because its internal structure is in an irregular spiral. It has a shape-shaped conformation and does not have a strict crystalline region, so it is fully thermoelastic.
3. Acrylic has obvious antibacterial effect and anti-insect ability. Its surface is smooth to touch, soft and brightly colored. Features, so it is widely used and the processing cost is not expensive.
(Recommended reading: What is polyurethane fiber?)
2. Is acrylic fabric good?
1 , Advantages of acrylic fabric
(1) Acrylic fabric is called synthetic wool and has some characteristics of wool, such as better warmth retention. , made into a blanket to cover people’s bodies, they can feel warm all night long.
(2) Acrylic fabric is acid, alkali and corrosion resistant, and has strong light resistance, so it is easy to clean later. , don’t worry about shortening its service life due to improper operation.
(3) Acrylic fabric has good elasticity, even better than wool, and can stretch by 20%. The rebound rate can still be maintained at about 65%, and the actual use effect is good.
2. Disadvantages of acrylic fabric
(1) As a type of acrylic fiber, acrylic fabric is prone to generating static electricity, so it is rarely made into close-fitting clothing, otherwise it will stick to the skin and make people feel uncomfortable.
(2) The acrylic fabric is not very resistant to alkali, especially strong alkali, which will cause corrosion to the fabric, and this Fabrics will soften at high temperatures of about 190 to 230 degrees.
3. How to clean acrylic fabric
Acrylic fabric is a relatively special kind of fabric, which is a type of acrylic fiber. It is a synthetic fiber made from a copolymer of more than 85% acrylonitrile and the second and third monomers. Be careful when cleaning this type of fabric to avoid shrinkage or pilling.
1. When cleaning acrylic fabric, you need to soak it in warm water for 15 minutes, then add the laundry and rub it gently, paying attention to the extent. It must be small to avoid deformation later. *For dehydration, try to wring it dry by hand, do not wring it or use a washing machine to dehydrate it.
2. After cleaning the acrylic fabric, it needs to be ironed with an electric iron in time. Note that the temperature of the electric iron should not be too high and the time should not be too long to avoid shrinkage.
3. Acrylic fabrics are prone to pilling when stained. In this case, you can use scissors to cut off the balls. .
The above is aboutWhat is acrylic fabric? Is acrylic fabric good? How to clean acrylic fabric ’s related content, I hope it will be helpful to everyone! , China’s well-known large-scale decoration platform and leading decoration brand. If you want to do somethingWe recommend that you apply for the professional design service of �Si Decoration Design, which will help you plan a reasonable space layout and exquisite design through on-site room measurement by professional designers.
>> Click here to get professional designer* room design