A mattress is an essential bedding item for every family. A good mattress can allow the owner to sleep better and rest better, while a poor-quality bed Pads, on the contrary, will prevent owners from entering deep sleep, which will affect their health. Straw mattresses are a common type of mattress on the market. Next, let’s take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of straw mattresses. Does straw mattresses contain formaldehydeAnd What are the dangers of straw mattresses? I hope it can help everyone.
1. Advantages and disadvantages of straw mattresses
1. Straw mat mattress is a kind of mattress made of licorice fiber. It has a natural licorice smell. People who like this smell also like straw mat mattresses. On the contrary, they will find this smell unsatisfactory. Bear.
2. The straw mat mattress has a certain amount of fluff, which is thinner than the Domons mattress and basically has no elasticity. It is suitable for people who like to sleep on harder mattresses.
3. The straw mat mattress has greater toughness, and it will not be affected by bending the mattress. Moreover, this kind of mattress is also moisture-proof and warm in winter. Warm in summer and cool in summer.
4. The disadvantage of straw mattresses is that they are not durable and will collapse and deform after being used for a long time, so their service life is relatively short.
2. Do straw mattresses contain formaldehyde?
1. Straw mattresses contain formaldehyde, because some manufacturers add a lot of adhesives to increase the strength and hardness of straw mattresses, and adhesives are the source of formaldehyde.
2. When making straw mattresses, it is inevitable to use adhesives, but some adhesives comply with national formaldehyde content standards, while others do not. When purchasing a straw mattress, owners can check the environmental protection certificate of the product, which will indicate the formaldehyde level.
3. In order to prevent the newly purchased straw mattress from affecting your health, you can put it in a ventilated place to dry for a period of time after buying it back. Then put it into use, which can greatly reduce the risk of harm to the body.
3. What are the dangers of straw mattresses
1. Straw mattresses are easy to attract insects, so straw mattresses should be aired frequently. Otherwise, if insects enter the mattress, they will come into contact with the human body, which is of course harmful to human health.
2. In addition, straw mattresses are prone to collapse. If the owner is not prepared when collapse occurs, it may harm the body. Therefore, when using straw mattresses, in addition to frequent drying, they must also be inspected. Has its intensity decreased?
3. In order to make profits, some unscrupulous merchants will add weeds and waste paper to mattresses to pretend to be straw mattresses. If you do not pay attention when purchasing the product, , it is possible to buy such products, and weed is not beneficial to the human body.
4. When purchasing a straw mattress, in addition to checking the environmental protection grade certificate, you can also smell the surface of the product to see if there is a pungent smell. , it means that the glue used in the production process is unqualified.
The above is about the advantages and disadvantages of straw mattresses, does straw mattresses contain formaldehyde and What are the dangers of straw mattresses? Thank you for reading. If you want to know more about straw mattresses, please continue to pay attention.