A mattress is an essential item at home. The quality of the mattress will affect the quality of your family’s sleep. Therefore, if you want to have a good sleep, buy a high-quality mattress. It is very important. There are many materials for mattresses. The one that everyone is more familiar with is the coconut palm mattress. However, we don’t know whether mattresses made of this material contain formaldehyde. Next, the editor will give you a detailed introductionHow to judge whether a brown mattress contains formaldehyde? How long has it been exposed to the sun for a long time without formaldehyde? Which mattress is the most environmentally friendly and contains zero formaldehyde?
1. How to judge whether there is formaldehyde in a brown mattress
1. Judging whether there is formaldehyde from the smell of the mattress: If the new mattress is opened Or there is a pungent smell, which obviously contains formaldehyde. Latex mattresses and coconut palm mattresses are mainly environmentally friendly, green and healthy, and the price will be much higher. However, there are many counterfeit products on the street, using products with excessive formaldehyde content. Polyurethane compounds are used to pass off natural mattresses.
2. You can buy a formaldehyde self-test. You can put the newly purchased mattress outside to test the formaldehyde in the room, and then put the mattress in the house for another test. Compare before and after. Through the formaldehyde mechanical box Use the color depth to determine whether there is formaldehyde.
2. How long has the coconut palm mattress been exposed to the sun for a long time without formaldehyde?
The smell also contains formaldehyde. It should be exposed to the sun for 15 days. Especially the mattress that has just been bought cannot be used directly. It needs to be exposed to the sun for a few days first.
2. Formaldehyde is very harmful to the human body, so new mattresses must have formaldehyde removed before use.
3. The boiling point of formaldehyde is very low, and it easily volatilizes at about 19 degrees Celsius. Formaldehyde can be quickly removed by ventilation.
4. If you want to remove formaldehyde, you can also purchase activated carbon for adsorption. You can place activated carbon around the mattress to absorb the odor of formaldehyde.
5. You can place some formaldehyde-removing green plants indoors, such as pothos, activated carbon, etc., which can effectively remove indoor formaldehyde.
6. Ventilate frequently to keep the indoor air fresh, and then indoor formaldehyde can be emitted.
3. Which mattress is the most environmentally friendly and contains zero formaldehyde
1. There is no truly formaldehyde-free mattress. Latex mattresses contain relatively low formaldehyde content.
2. Formaldehyde is present in new mattresses. If you want to remove formaldehyde, you can expose the mattress outdoors for about two weeks to remove formaldehyde.
3. Pothos can be placed in the bedroom to absorb formaldehyde in the air.
4. You can also buy activated carbon and place it indoors to absorb formaldehyde in the room.
5. When buying a new mattress, you can check it first Does the formaldehyde content of the mat exceed the standard? Formaldehyde is very harmful to people, so you must pay attention to this.
The above information is specially prepared by the editor for everyone. How to judge whether the palm mat has formaldehyde, how long it has been since the palm mat has been exposed to the sun, and what kind of bed This concludes the introduction of mattresses that are *environmentally friendly and contain no formaldehyde. If you want to know more, how can you tell whether a brown mattress has formaldehyde? Please continue to pay attention to relevant information.