In order to implement the “Standard Conditions for the Printing and Dyeing Industry (2017 Edition)” (Announcement No. 37 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology in 2017), accelerate the structural adjustment, transformation and upgrading of the printing and dyeing industry, promote the green development of the printing and dyeing industry, improve energy conservation and emission reduction and In order to improve the level of clean production and adapt to the new requirements of ecological civilization construction, according to the relevant provisions of the “Interim Measures for the Management of Standard Announcements of Printing and Dyeing Enterprises”, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology decided to carry out the announcement of enterprises that meet the standard conditions of the printing and dyeing industry.
Relevant work is as follows:
1. Organization of the industrial and information technology departments of each province, autonomous region, municipality directly under the Central Government, city under separate state planning, and Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps (hereinafter collectively referred to as the provincial industry department) Application work for printing and dyeing enterprises in this region.
2. Printing and dyeing enterprises shall voluntarily submit an application for announcement and truthfully fill in the “Application Form for Announcement of Standards for Printing and Dyeing Enterprises” (Annex 1, hereinafter referred to as the “Application Form”) and other relevant materials. The “Application Form” should be filled out and corresponding materials should be provided in accordance with the “Guidelines for Filling in the Application Form for Standard Announcement of Printing and Dyeing Enterprises” (Annex 2). Enterprises must meet all the conditions in Appendix 3 of the Application Form (Self-Check Form for Enterprises’ Compliance with Standard Conditions) before they can apply for the standard announcement.
3. In the enterprise application materials, relevant data and materials from 2019 to the time of application are provided for environmental protection situations, and relevant data and materials for 2019 are provided for other situations.
4. The provincial industry authorities shall strictly follow the requirements of Schedule 4 of the Application Form (Provincial Industry and Information Technology Department Review Opinions Form) to verify the relevant information of the enterprise applying for announcement one by one (Application Material verification and on-site inspection), and write a letter to the provincial ecological environment department to inquire whether the company to be reported has excessive emissions, environmental violations, etc. since 2019 (please attach the letter inquiry information when submitting application materials).
5. The provincial industrial authorities will submit the application materials (in duplicate) of enterprises that meet the application requirements to our company before June 30. Send the electronic version of application materials to [email protected] or burn a CD and send it along with the paper materials. </p