The hot summer is coming. Many users who are afraid of the heat have begun to lay out mats to sleep. Users who do not have mats are also preparing to buy mats for the summer. Prepare. There are many types and brands of mats on the market now. Many users do not know what materials are good for mats when purchasing mats, nor do they know how to clean mats before use. Below, the editor will introduce the material of the mat and how to clean the mat. Users who don’t know about mat materials and cleaning issues, come and find out!
1. What material is good for the mat?
What material is the best for the mat? There are many mats made of different materials on the market, and many users don’t know how to choose when buying mats. Next, the editor will introduce the question of what material is the best for the mat.
1. Straw mat
Straw mats are woven from mat straw. High-tech methods are used to crush natural plants and plants into silk, and then are woven after anti-mold treatment. The woven straw mat is cool, breathable and moisture-absorbing. In addition, the straw mat does not get moldy or infested with insects and can be folded, making it very convenient to use and store. Most of the mats issued to students in schools are straw mats.
2. Bamboo mat
Bamboo mats are generally made of bamboo as raw material. The bamboo bark is split into strips, which are steamed and soaked and then hand-woven with warp and weft. In fact, the scope of bamboo mats is relatively wide. The materials used to make bamboo mats are different, and the names of bamboo mats are different. For example, green mats, yellow mats, flower mats, etc. are all called bamboo mats. Bamboo mats are relatively strong, durable and highly comfortable.
3. Rattan mat
Rattan mats are high quality mats. The mats made of this material are durable and can last for decades. Rattan mats are not as cooling as bamboo mats. However, rattan mats are sweat-absorbent, breathable and insect-proof. At the same time, the texture is soft and wear-resistant, and has good elasticity. It feels very cool and comfortable
4. Gel cooling mat
Gel cooling mat is a new generation of cooling product. This kind of cooling mat itself is better than ordinary bamboo The heat absorption and heat dissipation effects of the mat and cooling pad are much better, and the surface of the gel cooling pad is made of pure cotton fabric with soft gel inside, so the comfort level is relatively high when using it.
5. Cotton, linen and rattan mat
Cotton, linen and rattan mats are cool, soft and relatively strong. They are durable and have a soft luster, giving them a natural beauty. Moreover, this kind of mat has been sterilized during production, so it will not breed dust mites and grasshoppers, and it will not easily cause allergies. This rattan mat has better moisture absorption and breathability, and is also a very useful type of mat.
6. *Lang mat
*Liang mats are leather mats. The *liang mats sold on the market now are generally pigskin mats and cowhide mats. *The mat should not wrinkle, and it should feel more pliable and smooth. Breathability and temperature resistance are relatively good.
7. Coarse cloth mat
Coarse cloth mat is a kind of hand-woven old coarse cloth. This mat has no pollution, and has the characteristics of good breathability, sweat absorption, elasticity, softness and comfort, which is warm in winter and cool in summer.
8. Bamboo fiber mat
Bamboo fiber is a new type of fiber. It uses moso bamboo as the raw material. The raw material of bamboo fiber fabric is collected from bamboo. It has the characteristics of natural green and antibacterial. The bamboo fiber mat abandons the shortcomings of hard bamboo mat and retains the characteristics of bamboo. The mat is cool and breathable, so it is relatively comfortable to use.
2. How to clean the mat
How to clean the mat? The mat cannot be thrown directly into the washing machine for cleaning. Once the mat is washed like that, it will no longer have the advantage of being cool. Many users do not know how to clean mats. The editor below will introduce how to clean the mat.
Cleaning mats is not cleaning clothes, so cleaning clothes requires soaking in water and detergent, which are not needed. There is no need to wash it for a long time like washing clothes. Users only need to scrub the mat clean and blow dry naturally.
1. First prepare hot water towels and…Prepare these materials such as �� and table salt to clean the mat.
2. Dip the towel in hot water and wring it dry. Use a wet towel to wipe the surface of the mat. When wiping it * times, the towel can Wet it a little bit, and then when wiping it for the second time, you need to wring the towel a little dry before wiping it. After wiping, just place it in a dry and ventilated place to dry.
It is relatively simple and easy to clean fiber mats. Fiber mats can be thrown directly into the washing machine for cleaning, but be careful. To clean fiber mats, use the eleventh-level weak washing mode and use neutral detergent. After cleaning, just place it in a ventilated place to dry naturally.
When cleaning leather mats, such as cowhide mats or pigskin mats, you can directly wipe them gently with a wet towel and then air dry naturally. That’s it.
3. How to choose a mat
The hot summer has arrived, and how to choose a mat is the first problem faced by users. The editor below will introduce how to choose a mat. Users in need can come and find out briefly!
1. Before purchasing a mat, you should first check whether the mat is produced by a regular manufacturer. If it is not a product produced by a regular merchant, it is not recommended. User purchases.
2. Users can check whether the material of the mat is uniform in color. Generally, the uniform color mainly determines the beauty of the mat. In addition, only Irregular small workshops will cause uneven color of mats.
3. Check whether the surface of the mat is smooth and smooth. This is a key to detecting the quality of the mat. Users can put their hands gently on Gently slide on the surface of the mat to feel how smooth the mat is.
4. Check whether the weaving density of the mat is tight. This affects the service life of the mat to a certain extent. Generally, the density of the mat is If the weaving density is relatively high, the comfort and service life of the mat will be relatively high.
Recommended reading: Which kind of mat is good
The above is the relevant content aboutWhat material is good for the mat and how to clean the mat?I hope it will be helpful to everyone! , China’s well-known large-scale decoration platform and leading decoration brand. If you want to put some thought into decoration and design, it is recommended that you apply for professional design services. Professional designers can help you plan a reasonable space layout and exquisite design through on-site room measurement.
>> Click here to get professional designer* room design