In summer, most people will spread a layer of mat when sleeping at night. Therefore, there are more and more types of mats on the market now. Among the many types of mats, rattan mats and bamboo mats are the best-selling mats. Many users will ask Which is better, rattan or bamboo mats in summer? In fact, these two types of mats each have their own characteristics and advantages. In addition, many users do not understand how to clean and disinfect rattan mats. The editor below will briefly introduce the cleaning and disinfection methods of rattan mats and the respective advantages of rattan mats and summer mats. Users in need can come and find out briefly!
1. Is it better to sleep on rattan or bamboo mats in summer?
Which is better, a cane mat or a bamboo mat in summer? Many users are not clear about the respective advantages of rattan mats and bamboo mats. Next, the editor will introduce the question of whether rattan mats or bamboo mats are better.
1. Cooling effect
In terms of cooling effect, the cooling effect of rattan mats is very good. , and rattan mats are quite obvious for skin care and skin care.
2. Production materials
The materials for making rattan mats and bamboo mats are extremely natural. Rattan mats are made using rattan seeds. Bamboo mats are made from bamboo slices. Both are relatively safe materials for the body.
From the perspective of comfort, the comfort of rattan mats is not as good as that of bamboo mats. Because the bamboo mat is made of materials. There will be no sticky feeling when using bamboo mats. It is very comfortable to use.
4. Advantages of rattan mats
The advantage of rattan mats is that they are soft, smooth and durable. The service life is relatively long. Basically, the service life of rattan mats can generally last for decades. In addition, the rattan mat has the characteristics of absorbing sweat and being breathable. It has many benefits for the human body. In addition, the rattan mat is soft and wear-resistant. It’s cooler and more comfortable to sleep on.
5. Advantages of bamboo mats
Bamboo mats are bright in color and strong and durable. They are relatively cool to sleep on in the hot summer. In addition, carbonized bamboo mats can prevent borers. The thermal insulation effect of non-carbonized bamboo mats is better.
6. Disadvantages of rattan mats
The cooling effect of rattan mats is not as good as that of bamboo mats. Moreover, the heat dissipation effect of artificial rattan mats is even more unsatisfactory.
7. Disadvantages of bamboo mats
The disadvantage of bamboo mats is that their service life is relatively short. Generally only about 3 years. And bamboo mats are not suitable for soft mattresses. *The wiring of bamboo mats is easy to break, and carbonized bamboo mats have poor durability.
Rattan mats and bamboo mats each have their own characteristics. The specific choice of rattan mats or bamboo mats depends on the specific needs of the user.
2. How to clean and disinfect rattan mats
Rattan mats need to be cleaned and disinfected after being used for a period of time. How to clean and disinfect rattan mats? Many users do not understand the issue of cleaning and disinfecting rattan mats. Users in need can come and find out briefly!
1. Spread the rattan mat flat, and then wipe the surface of the rattan mat clean with a damp towel soaked in warm water. The mat cannot withstand high temperatures and chemical agents, so it cannot be washed with direct water. Do not use chemical detergents to wipe the surface of the rattan mat.
2. Clean the rattan mat and place it in a cool place to dry. Be careful not to expose the rattan mat to the sun.
3. Use a towel to wipe the surface of the rattan mat frequently during use. And keep the mat surface clean and smooth. If the surface of the rattan mat is a little dirty, you can wipe it with neutral detergent. If the rattan mat is not used, you can scrub the rattan mat clean and place it in a ventilated place to dry, then place it in a dry and light-proof place.
4. If the rattan mat has burrs or other uncomfortable sensations when you sleep on it, you can spray some toilet water on the surface of the rattan mat.
5. If you feel that the rattan mat is not clean and you want to clean it, but you dare not use detergent to clean it, you can use salt water to clean it. Wipe it several times.
6. You can also use white vinegar to wipe the surface of the rattan mat. White vinegar also has the effect of cleaning and disinfection.
7. Use alcohol Adding water and mixing it in a ratio of 1:1 and then wiping the surface of the rattan mat can also clean and disinfect it.
8. Use a steam iron Just iron the rattan mat slowly. High temperature can also sterilize and kill viruses. After ironing, just place it in a ventilated place to dry naturally.
3. How to choose rattan mats
Market There are many brands of rattan mats sold online. Many users don’t know how to choose rattan mats when buying rattan mats. Below, the editor will introduce the issue of how to choose rattan mats. If necessary Users, let’s take a brief look at it!
1. Production process
The production process of rattan mats is very different. The service life of hand-made rattan mats is also relatively long. Moreover, hand-made rattan mats are more comfortable to use.
2. Rattan mat size
Ratan mat size The size must be the same as the normal size of the bed. If the size of the rattan mat is different, it will affect the sleeping comfort and the service life of the rattan mat. If the size of the rattan mat is too small, it will be difficult to use it. The comfort level is not high enough. If the size of the rattan mat is too large, the corners will easily break and affect the service life of the rattan mat.
3. The smell of rattan mat
The smell of rattan mat is the scent of rattan. It has a more natural taste. If there is a pungent, unpleasant odor or other odors, do not buy it.
When choosing a rattan mat, you can look at the surface of the rattan mat. Generally, natural rattan has rattan knots. But the colors vary. Just check whether there are any knots on the surface of the rattan mat.
The above is aboutsummer Which is better, rattan or bamboo mats? How to clean and disinfect rattan matsI hope it will be helpful to everyone! , China’s well-known large-scale decoration platform and leading decoration brand. If you want to put some thought into decoration and design, it is recommended that you apply for professional design services. Professional designers can help you plan a reasonable space layout and exquisite design through on-site room measurement.
>> Click here to get professional designer* room design