Friends who have been working in printing and dyeing factories may not have a clear understanding of additives! I always feel that there is too much moisture inside and too many routines! Today, I will popularize the knowledge of classic printing and dyeing auxiliaries to everyone, so that you can open your eyes of wisdom and no longer be blinded!
1. Fluorescent whitening agent VBL stilbene triazine type is an anionic direct dye, and its dyeing performance is basically the same as Direct dyes are similar. You can use salt and Yuanming powder to promote dyeing, and use leveling agent to slow dyeing. It is a light yellow powder with a purple-blue hue. It can be dissolved in 80 times the amount of soft water. The dissolving water should be slightly alkaline or medium. The most suitable dye bath is a medium or slightly alkaline pH value of 8-9. It is acid-resistant to pH 6, alkali-resistant to pH 11, hard-resistant to 300ppm, and not resistant to metal ions such as copper and iron. It can be used with anionic and non-ionic surfactants. , direct and acidic anionic dyes are mixed together, but it is not suitable to be used in the same bath with cationic dyes, cationic surfactants and synthetic resin precondensates. It is suitable for whitening white or light-colored cellulose products. The dosage must be appropriate. Excessive use will reduce the whiteness. On the contrary, it will reduce or even yellowing, and it is appropriate to use no more than 0.4% of cellulose fibers.
2. Fluorescent whitening agent VBU stilbene triazine type, light yellow powder, color tone: Blue light purple, soluble in water, anionic, acid-resistant to PH2–3, alkali-resistant to PH10, can be used in the same bath as anionic, nonionic surfactants, cationic dyes, and synthetic resin precondensates, but cannot be used with Cationic dyes and cationic additives are used in the same bath. They are suitable for whitening cellulose fibers, resin finishing and whitening with acidic components in the same bath.
3. Fluorescent whitening agent DT benzoxazole derivative, resistant to strong acid and alkali, soluble in ethanol, blue-purple color, neutral non-ionic dispersion Yellow-white pulp emulsion can be mixed with water in any proportion. Since polyvinyl alcohol is commonly used as a protective colloid in emulsion products, it condenses with various salts, so it is best to use it in a neutral or slightly acidic bath. DT emulsion It has been mixed with about 0.5% dispersant N. It will settle during storage. It should be stirred thoroughly when using to ensure the concentration. It can be used for bleaching polyester, nylon and other fibers and their blended fabrics. It needs to go through 140-160 degrees. Only 2 minutes of high temperature treatment can give full play to the whitening effect.
4. Fluorescent whitening agent WG yellow powder, the color is blue-green, the aqueous solution is neutral, anionic surfactant, acid-resistant, hard water-resistant, iron and copper have an impact on whiteness It dissolves only after use and is not easy to store. It is used for whitening wool and nylon.
5. Fluorescent whitening agent BCD is a pyrazoline-based, light yellow powder with slightly purple fluorescence. It is insoluble in water and can be evenly dispersed in water to form a stable suspension. It can also be dissolved in ethanol, dimethylformamide, ethylene glycol, ether, etc. It is non-ionic and its 1% aqueous solution is nearly neutral. It is used for whitening white acrylic and brightening light-colored fibers.
1. The molecular formula of sulfuric acid is H2SO4, a colorless or brown oily liquid and a strong oxidant. , the corrosive machine is extremely water-absorbent and releases a lot of heat when it comes into contact with water. When diluting, the acid must be added to the water, not the other way around. It is used as an auxiliary dye for acid dyes, acid mordant dyes, and acid chromium dyes. Wool carbonization agent, etc.
2. The molecular formula of acetic acid (acetic acid) is CH3COOH, abbreviated as HAC. It is a colorless, transparent and irritating liquid with a freezing point of 14 degrees. It is corrosive and can burn the skin. It is used as a weak acid bath. Dyeing auxiliary for dyes, acidic mordant dyes and neutral complex dyes.
3. The molecular formula of formic acid (formic acid) is HCOOH. It is a colorless, transparent, irritating and smelly liquid. It has a reducing effect and is highly corrosive. It is easy to freeze in cold weather. Formic acid vapor It is flammable and toxic and can be used as an auxiliary agent for acid dyes and acid mordant dyes.
4. The molecular formula of oxalic acid (oxalic acid) is H2C2O4.2H2O. It is white crystal and can decompose into white powder in dry air. It is highly acidic and toxic and is easily decomposed and oxidized. Slightly soluble in cold water, easily soluble in hot water, ethanol and ether, used to remove rust stains.
1. Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) molecular formula NaOH, sodium hydroxide content Solid 95-99.5%, liquid 30–45%. Solid sodium hydroxide is white, easily deliquescent, releases high heat when dissolved in water, is extremely corrosive, can break animal fibers, and can cause severe burns to the skin. It automatically absorbs carbon dioxide from the air into sodium carbonate. The container should be sealed and used as a solvent for vat dyes and a cleaning agent for taking out the clear color after body dyeing.
2. Sodium carbonate (soda ash) has the molecular formula Na2CO3. Anhydrous sodium carbonate is dark powder or fine granular form. It absorbs moisture and carbon dioxide in the air, agglomerates and generates sodium bicarbonate. , soluble in water, hydrated sodium carbonate has three types: one part water, seven parts water, and ten parts water. Used as wool detergent, direct dye, sulfur dye dyeing auxiliary for cotton and viscose fiber, reactive dye fixing agent, wool carbonization neutralizer.
3. Ammonia is a colorless, transparent or slightly yellow liquid with an irritating odor that can make people cry. It should be stored in a sealed container. It will easily decompose into ammonia gas when heated. Volume expansion can easily burst the container. Be careful not to expose the container containing ammonia to heat or direct sunlight.COONH4 is white crystal or crystalline block. It is easy to deliquesce, has a slight odor, and is easily soluble in water. The aqueous solution has an acidic reaction and decomposes into acetic acid and ammonia when heated. It is usually prepared with acetic acid and ammonia solution and used as a weak acid bath. Dyeing auxiliary agent for dyes.
5. The molecular formula of sodium metaphosphate (NaPO3)6 is colorless and transparent flakes or white granules. It is easy to deliquesce. It will hydrate in the air and turn into phosphoric acid when hydrated. Disodium, used as a water softener.
6. The molecular formula of ammonium chloride is NH4Cl. It is white and easily deliquesces and crystallizes. It decomposes into NH3 and HCl when heated and is used as a catalyst for resin finishing.
7. The molecular formula of magnesium chloride is MgCl2.6H2O. It is a white monoclinic crystal that is easily deliquescent. It is soluble in water and used as a catalyst for resin finishing.
8. The molecular formula of sodium pyrophosphate is Na4P4O7.10H2O. It is a monoclinic crystal. It dissolves in water and turns into disodium hydrogen phosphate when boiling. The aqueous solution is alkaline. Used as a stabilizer for hydrogen peroxide bleaching.
9. Tartar (potassium tartrate) has the molecular formula K(SbO)C4H4O6.1/2H2O, potassium tartrate content of 98%, colorless transparent crystals or white granular powder , toxic, weathered in the air, soluble in water, the aqueous solution is slightly acidic, should be stored in a sealed container to prevent agglomeration, used in combination with tannic acid as a weak acid bath acid dye, neutral complex dye dyeing Fixing agent for nylon.
10. The molecular formula of sodium sulfate (Yuanming powder) is Na2SO4. The products include crystalline sodium sulfate with ten crystal waters (transparent crystallization into blocks or needles) and sewage sodium sulfate. (White powder), odorless, salty and bitter, soluble in water, used as a dye accelerator for direct dyes, sulfur dyes, reactive dyes, vat dyes, retarder for acid dyes, and when washing wool with synthetic detergents of synergists.
1. Mercerized soap is a mixture of fatty acid sodium salts C17H35COONa and C17H33COONa. Anionic surfactant, good in decontamination and emulsification, not resistant to hard water, aqueous solution is easy to hydrolyze.
2. The molecular formula of 601 detergent is CnH2n+1SO3Na, with an average number of carbon atoms of 16. It is an anionic surfactant, a light yellow-brown liquid, easily soluble in water, and contains about alkyl groups. Sodium sulfonate (AS for short) 25%, sodium chloride 5%, water 70%, 1% aqueous solution with a pH value of 7-9, strong detergency, acid resistance, alkali resistance, and hard water resistance.
3. Industrial soap anionic surfactant is a beige powder, easily soluble in water, containing about 30% sodium alkyl benzene sulfonate (AAS for short) and sodium sulfate. 68%, 2% water, 1% aqueous solution has a pH value of 7-9. It has good cleaning, penetrating, emulsifying and other properties. It is acid-resistant, alkali-resistant, hard water-resistant, and has strong hygroscopicity resistance, but it is very good at preventing dirt from leaving the environment. The adhesion ability is poor and can be improved by using a small amount of carboxymethylcellulose.
4. Detergent LS (detergent MA) sodium fatty acid amide p-methoxybenzene sulfonate, anionic surfactant, brown powder, easily soluble in water, The 1% aqueous solution is neutral. Whether it is washed in soft or hard water, it has good penetration and diffusion properties, has emulsification and leveling effects, and is acid, alkali and hard water resistant.
5. 209 Detergent N, N-fatty acylmethyl taurine sodium, anionic surfactant, the solution is neutral, light yellow colloidal liquid, easily soluble in water , 1% aqueous solution has a pH value of 7.2-8, contains about 20% detergent active substances, has good cleaning, leveling, penetrating and emulsifying capabilities, and is acid, alkali and hard water resistant.
6. Detergent 105 (detergent R5) is polyoxyethylene fatty alcohol ether 24%, polyoxyethylene phenylalkyl phenol ether 10-12%, coconut oil A mixture of 24% alkyl alcoholamide and 40% water, non-ionic surfactant, light brown liquid, 60% active ingredient, easily soluble in water, 1% aqueous solution has a pH value of about 9, with wetting, penetration, emulsification and diffusion , foaming, oil removal and other properties.
7. Remibond A (613 detergent) sodium fatty acid amino acid, fatty acid chloride and protein hydrolyzate, anionic surfactant, is a viscous brown liquid, generally The active ingredient is 40%. It is easily soluble in water. The PH value of 1% aqueous solution is about 8. It has the smell of amino acids and is resistant to alkali, hard water and acid. It is used as a detergent and emulsifier. It has poor oil removal ability and can also be used directly. Leveling agent for dyes and sulfur dyes.
8. Cleaning agent JU ethylene oxide imidazole derivative, nonionic surfactant, has good wetting, dispersing, emulsifying and other effects, suitable for low temperature 30 -Wash at 50 degrees, light yellow viscous transparent liquid, PH value of 1% aqueous solution 5-6, resistant to hard water, alkali and acid, has excellent washing and wetting capabilities, and has the functions of diffusion, emulsification and leveling, and can be used with Various surfactants and dyes are mixed and used. It is often used for wool fabric cleaning and acrylic dyeing pre-treatment to make cationic dyes dye evenly.
1. Penetrating agent BX (opening powder BX) sodium dibutylnaphthalene sulfonate, anionic surfactant, beige powder, Easily soluble in water, with a PH value of 1% aqueous solution of 7-8.5, it has good wetting and permeability, good rewetting properties, emulsifying, diffusing and foaming properties, and is resistant to acid, alkali and hard water ( But it is not suitable for concentrated alkali and bleaching powder solutions). Except for cationic dyes and cationic surfactants, they can generally be mixed. Non-ionic leveling agents will combine with the drawing powder in the dye bath to form a loose complex, which offsets the Or reduce the leveling performance. Generally, different baths are used as leveling agents. Precipitation will occur when encountering metal salts such as iron, aluminum, zinc, and lead.
2. Penetrating agent T (fast penetrating agent T) sodium octyl succinate sulfonate, anionic surfactant, light yellow to brown viscous liquid, soluble in water, The pH of 1% aqueous solution reaches 6.5-7. It penetrates quickly and evenly. It has good re-wetting, emulsification and foaming properties. The effect is also below 40 degrees. The best pH value is 5-10. It is not resistant to strong acid, strong alkali and metal. Salts and reducing agents are easily hydrolyzed in an alkali bath above 40 degrees.
3. Penetrating agent EA, penetrating agent JFC, high-grade fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, non-ionic surfactant, light yellow liquid, dissolve in water to form a clear solution, in cold water Its solubility is greater than that in hot water, it has good penetration, wetting and rewetting properties, and has emulsifying and washing effects. It is resistant to acid, alkali, hard water and metal salts. It can be mixed with various surfactants and is also suitable Mixed with synthetic resin primary shrinkage.
Sodium phosphate, anionic surfactant, light yellow to brown viscous liquid, soluble in water, 1% aqueous solution pH to 6.5-7, rapid and even penetration, re-wetting, emulsification, good foaming performance, the effect is also temperature-sensitive Below 40 degrees, the best pH value is 5-10. It is not resistant to strong acids, strong alkali, metal salts and reducing agents. It is easily hydrolyzed in an alkali bath above 40 degrees.
3. Penetrating agent EA, penetrating agent JFC, high-grade fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether, non-ionic surfactant, light yellow liquid, dissolve in water to form a clear solution, in cold water Its solubility is greater than that in hot water, it has good penetration, wetting and rewetting properties, and has emulsifying and washing effects. It is resistant to acid, alkali, hard water and metal salts. It can be mixed with various surfactants and is also suitable Mixed with synthetic resin primary shrinkage. </p