The following discusses the problems and solutions that occur when the finalized door width does not meet the craftsmanship.
Common defects in styling and how to overcome them
1. Uneven stitching (referring to the edges of the fabric) The upper needle width varies, the wide one is >10CM)
1. The needle plate screw is loose and the needle plate Skewed
2. The edge detector fails and the screw wear correction time lags
3. The needle plate chain is inflexible
1. Adjust the position of the needle plate, tighten the screws, repair the edge detector to make it flexible and correct the lag
2. Strengthen the chain pin and sleeve, clean and lubricate the sleeve and the ball
2. Needle hole
1. Excessive expansion, causing damage to the edge fibers
2. The extension ratio of the needle chain track plate is out of proportion
3. There are bent and broken needles on the needle plate
Measures to overcome:
1. Adjust the reach to a reasonable level and do not stretch hard
2. Correct the track Flat plate extension ratio
3. Replace the needle plate with bent or broken needles
3. The door width does not meet the process requirements
1. The door width pointer does not match the actual situation
2. The amplitude modulation screw is damaged, causing the pointer to be inconsistent with the actual door width
3. The amplitude modulation clutches in the front, middle and rear positions are not tightly matched, causing the door width to automatically move backward, making the door width inaccurate.
Measures to overcome:
1. Correct the door width pointer to the standard door width
2. Check and repair the amplitude modulation screw
3. Check and repair the amplitude modulation clutch
4. Weft and tilt
1. The number of needle clips on both sides of the running track is different, causing the weft yarns on both sides of the fabric to be inconsistent
2. The pins of the needle clip chain running sleeve have different degrees of wear, causing differences in the actual running lengths of both sides
3. The brush driving roller is overfeeding The rotation speed is different
4. The pressure on both sides of the overfeed roller is uneven or the structure is uneven, resulting in uneven warp tension on both sides of the fabric
1. The number of needle clips on both sides of the track must be the same
2. Replace worn sleeves and pins in time
3. The speed of the brush and overfeed roller must be controlled consistently, and the motor must be replaced if necessary. The dry humidity on both sides must be consistent before the fabric is set
5. Needle plate mark (referring to the needle plate strips that appear after dyeing)
1 .The height between the needle plates is uneven
2. The needle clip chain cannot rotate flexibly or the chain is too loose
3. Upper needle hair The brush press is too tight, causing the fabric to stick to the bottom of the needle plate, resulting in poor hot air circulation and a temperature difference between the two sides
Measures to overcome:
1. Flatten the uneven needle plate and needle clips with mica to make them straight and horizontal, keep the chain rollers lubricated, flexible in rotation, and appropriately tight, so that the needle plates converge into a straight line
2. Adjust the high and low position of the brush so that it is in contact with the short needle
3. Preheat the needle plate chain to the process temperature before loading the cloth and starting the machine
6. Moon edge or ruffle edge
1. Part The needle plate is broken or worn
2. The upper needle brush is worn or grooved
3. The adjacent needle plate is up and down. If the needle plate is uneven, the lower part of the needle plate will not be inserted deeply into the fabric edge, and it will slide out of the needle plate when it is subjected to stretch tension
Measures to overcome:
1. Replace the broken needle or damaged needle plate
2. Replace the worn upper needle brush
3. Correct the needle plate so that the upper and lower needles High and low levels
What to do when curling the edges?
1. During tenter shaping
In the rolling groove of the shaping machine, soft finishing can meet the customer’s requirements for the cloth. , and make it less likely to be scratched on the cloth guide wheel. Stenter shaping makes the fabric surface flat and stable in size, which can eliminate wrinkles and creases formed during the dyeing and finishing process. At the same time, during shaping, the shaping process conditions need to be strictly controlled.
(1) The setting temperature should be determined according to the elastic shrinkage and thickness of the fabric. If the temperature is too high, the strength will decrease, the elasticity will decrease, and the fabric may change color. If the setting temperature is too low, the fabric will curl easily, the width will be unstable, and the shrinkage rate will be large;
(2) The speed of the setting machine mainly depends on the length of the setting area and the setting temperature , The speed of the machine is too fast and the shaping effect is ineffective. Fine wrinkles are not easy to solve during the dyeing and finishing process. The machine speed is slow, especially under high temperature conditions, the fabric will turn yellow and the elasticity will decrease.
(3) For stereotyped overfeeding, after determining the fabric width, select the appropriate overfeeding amount and tension, which affects the weight, elasticity, and surface finishing of the fabric. The generation of wrinkles, such as low fabric tension, large overfeed, and uneven cloth surface, makes it difficult to eliminate the fine wrinkles produced by the fabric during the dyeing process. High tension, small overfeed, will lead to curling during heat setting.
2. Styling conditions
When pre-styling cotton-spandex knitted fabrics, the spandex yarns produced by different manufacturers should be considered. The setting temperature is different. For example, the spandex produced by DuPont can withstand a setting temperature of 190°C, while the setting temperature of spandex produced in South Korea is lower, about 180°C.
Generally, the spandex content is less than 5%. Knitted fabrics that do not have severe curling when cutting the width can be directly dyed in open width after being pre-shaped. If the content is greater than 5%, knitted fabrics with open edges that affect dyeing must be sewn into a tubular shape after being pre-shaped before dyeing, otherwise There is no way to overcome the staining problem caused by rolled edges.
Knitted fabricsWhen dyeing, choose the appropriate cloth speed and nozzle pressure to achieve better dyeing results. The cycle time is 2 to 3 minutes. The calculation formula for vehicle speed is: cloth speed = cloth loop length/cloth cycle time. </p