Everyone should be familiar with silk quilts, which use mulberry silk as filler to create a skin-friendly quilt. Silk quilts are generally priced based on the kilogram of silk. So how much does a 4 kilograms of silk quilt cost? Let’s take a look at the introduction of the relevant content of the 4-pound silk quilt, and learn about the price of the 4-pound silk quilt, and whether 4-pound silk quilt should be covered in winter or summer, and 4-pound silk quilt in summer Can it be covered?Related questions.
1. How much does a 4-pound silk quilt cost per bed
Since silk quilts are made of relatively precious silk, the price will be much higher than that of ordinary quilts. Usually the price of silk quilt is calculated based on the weight of silk. So how much does 4 pounds of silk quilt cost? How much does a 4-pound silk quilt cost? It is understood that the current price of a 4-pound silk quilt will not be less than 1,000 yuan per bed. The specific price depends on the material of the silk quilt and the production process. (Recommended reading: General price of silk quilts)
1. From the perspective of silk quilt material
Silk quilts vary in price depending on the quality of the silk. At present, silk can be divided into several categories: machine-made silk, tussah silk and handmade silk. Among them, the most expensive one is the pure handmade silkworm filament quilt. Quilts made of 100% handmade mulberry silk are not only strong in quality, but also beautiful and shiny. They are very comfortable to cover on the body, but the price will be relatively high, basically not less than 1,500 yuan per bed.
2. From the perspective of production process
The production of silk quilts is more complicated than ordinary quilts. Depending on the precision of the production process, the labor time consumed is also different, and the final selling price of silk quilts is also different. Therefore, the specific price of 4 pounds of silk quilt per bed depends on whether the production process is fine, and then the final price.
Warm reminder: When buying a silk quilt, if there is a silk quilt that claims that handmade silk costs tens of yuan or more than one hundred yuan per kilogram, . Then don’t buy it, as such silk quilts are generally fake.
2. Should a 4-pound silk quilt be covered in winter or summer?
Silk quilts are bedding suitable for use all year round. According to weight, they can be divided into three types: summer cool quilts, spring and autumn quilts, and winter quilts. 4 pounds of silk quilts It is a relatively light quilt. For a 4-pound silk quilt, should I cover it in winter or summer?
1. Whether to cover a 4-pound silk quilt in winter or in summer depends on the differences in temperature in the four seasons and the local environment. Silk quilt of appropriate weight. As the temperature in the north is relatively low in winter, a 4-pound thin silk quilt naturally cannot achieve the heating effect, so it is naturally not suitable for covering. But for southern areas where the average winter temperature is around 20 degrees, it is completely fine to use 4 pounds of silk quilt.
2. So whether the silk quilt is suitable for winter or summer cover? If it is in the northern region, it is suitable for summer use; if it is in our country In the southern region, it can be used all year round. After all, silk quilts made of natural materials are smooth, breathable, comfortable, and moisture-absorbent. As bedding, they can protect the skin and promote sleep.
3. Can a 4-pound silk quilt be covered in summer?
Silk quilt is a quilt that is thin, soft and light. It is called the “second skin of the human body”. The use of silk can bring many benefits, it can help you have a better sleep, it can absorb moisture for health, breathability and comfort. So can a 4-pound silk quilt be covered in summer? Judging from the suitable temperature of silk quilts, it is completely acceptable if used in air-conditioned rooms in summer.
This is to share in detail the suitable room temperature for silk quilts and the suitable seasons for silk quilts:
25℃: 180*220cThe m quilt is suitable for 1-1.5 pounds, the 200*230cm quilt is suitable for 1-2 pounds, and the 220*240cm quilt is suitable for 2 pounds.
2. Spring and Autumn Period
20 ℃~25℃: 180*220cm quilt is suitable for 2-3 pounds, 200*230cm quilt is suitable for 3-4 pounds, and 220*240cm quilt is suitable for 3-4 pounds.
10℃~20℃: 180*220cm quilt is suitable for 4 pounds, 200*230cm quilt is suitable for 4-5 pounds, 220*240cm The quilt is suitable for 5-6 pounds.
0 ℃~10℃: 180*220cm quilt is suitable for 5-6 pounds, 200*230cm quilt is suitable for 6-7 pounds, and 220*240cm quilt is suitable for 7-8 pounds.
Below 0℃: 180*220cm quilt is suitable for 6-7 pounds, 200*230cm quilt is suitable for 7-8 pounds, 220*240cm The quilt is suitable for weights above 8 pounds.
The above is aboutHow much does a 4-pound silk quilt cost per bed? 4-pound silk quilt is winter Cover or cover in summer? Can a 4-pound silk quilt be covered in summer? I hope it will be helpful to everyone! , China’s well-known large-scale decoration platform and leading decoration brand. If you want to put some thought into decoration and design, it is recommended that you apply for professional design services. Professional designers can help you plan a reasonable space layout and exquisite design through on-site room measurement.
>> Click here to get professional designer* room design