Viscose, the full name of viscose fiber, is a cellulose fiber obtained by extracting and reshaping fiber molecules from natural wood cellulose using “wood” as the raw material.
The hygroscopicity of viscose fiber conforms to the physiological requirements of human skin. It has the characteristics of smooth, cool, breathable, antistatic, anti-ultraviolet, colorful, and good dye fastness. It has the essence of cotton and the quality of silk. It is an authentic plant fiber, derived from nature and better than nature. Currently it is widely used in various underwear, textile, clothing, non-woven and other fields.
Viscose fiber fabrics have the best moisture absorption properties among chemical fibers, and their wearing comfort and dyeability are better than synthetic fiber fabrics. It feels soft and has bright color, which is better than other chemical fiber fabrics. In particular, it has the advantages of pure spun and interwoven silk, brocade and other clothing materials made of light rayon.
It is characterized by good gloss, soft and light texture, comfortable wearing, large shrinkage, poor wear resistance, easy fluffing and poor sunlight resistance. Accordingly, when washing and maintaining, you should do the following:
1. Due to its large shrinkage and low wet strength, it should be soaked with water when washing, and should not be soaked for a long time. Viscose fabrics will harden when exposed to water, so wash them gently to avoid lint or tears. Use neutral detergent or low-alkali detergent. The temperature of the washing liquid cannot exceed 45°C. After washing, fold the clothes and squeeze out a lot of water. Do not twist them. Avoid exposure to the sun after washing and dry in a cool or ventilated place. When purchasing fabric, make sure it is about 10% longer than the required amount of general cotton, and it should be shrunk before cutting.
2. Use a thinner needle when sewing, and the stitches should not be too dense.
3. It should be changed and washed frequently to prevent deformation after long-term wear. When washing, rub and wash gently, avoid using too much force, and do not use a board brush to avoid lint. After washing, squeeze the water and do not twist it hard to prevent wrinkles; it should be soaked and washed, and wrung out at any time. If it is soaked for a long time, its strength will be affected; due to its poor sunlight resistance, exposure will cause it to fade and reduce its strength, so it should be dried in a ventilated place. Drying with water can also reduce wrinkles on clothing.
4. Ironing should be done when it is semi-dry, and the temperature should not exceed 100°C. If it is already dry, you can place a damp cloth on top of the clothes for ironing, or spray some clean water for ironing. When ironing, push and pull with less force to allow the garment to stretch and align naturally; iron slowly and lightly.
5. Due to poor wear resistance and easy fluffing and deformation, wear as little as possible and pull as little as possible to extend its life.
6. Because it is susceptible to moisture and mildew, it must be washed and dried thoroughly before being stored in a box or cupboard.
Are viscose fiber and bamboo fiber the same?
Not the same.
Viscose fiber refers to α-cellulose extracted from cellulose raw materials such as wood and plant stalks, or man-made fiber made from cotton linters, processed into spinning solution, and then wet-spun.
Bamboo fiber is cellulose fiber extracted from naturally growing bamboo. It is the fifth largest natural fiber after cotton, linen, wool and silk. Bamboo fiber has good breathability, instant water absorption, strong abrasion resistance and good dyeability. It has natural antibacterial, antibacterial, mite removal, deodorant and anti-ultraviolet functions. K8iPqhRvPt
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.