1. PA coating, also called AC glue coating, is an acrylic coating. It is a common coating at present. After coating, it can increase the hand feel, windproof and drape.
2. PU coating, that is, polyurethane coating, makes the fabric feel plump, elastic, and has a filmy feel on the surface.
3. Anti-down coating refers to anti-down coating. After coating, it can prevent down from running away and is suitable for making down jacket fabrics. But now, any PA coating with water pressure requirements is also called anti-velvet coating.
4. PA white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white acrylic resin on the surface of the fabric, can increase the covering rate of the fabric, make it impervious to color, and make the color of the fabric more vivid.
5. PU white glue coating, that is, coating a layer of white polyurethane resin on the surface of the fabric. The function is basically the same as PA white glue, but the PU white glue has a fuller feel, more elasticity and better fastness of the fabric.
6. PA silver glue coating is to apply a layer of silver-white glue on the surface of the fabric to make the fabric have light-shielding and radiation-proof functions. It is generally used in curtains, tents, and clothing.
7. PU silver glue coating, the basic functions are the same as PA silver glue coating. However, PU silver-coated fabrics have better elasticity and better fastness. For tents and other fabrics that require high water pressure, PU silver-coated fabrics are better than PA silver-coated fabrics.
8. Pearlescent coating: By applying pearlescent coating on the surface of the fabric, the surface of the fabric has a pearl-like luster, which can be silvery white or colored. It makes a very beautiful costume. There are also PA pearlescent and PU pearlescent. PU pearlescent is smoother and brighter than PA pearlescent, has a better film feel, and is also known as “pearl film”.
9. Glossy coating. The surface is smooth and shiny after coating. It is generally suitable for tablecloths.
10. Silicone high-elastic coating, also called paper-like coating. Thin cotton fabric is very suitable for shirt fabrics. It has a plump feel, is brittle and elastic, has strong resilience and is wrinkle-resistant. For thick fabrics, it has good elasticity and fastness.
11. Film coating: By calendering and coating the surface of the fabric, a film is formed on the surface of the fabric, completely changing the style of the fabric. Generally, the leather membrane surface is made into the front of the garment, giving it the style of a leather jacket. There are two types: matte and glossy, and various colors can be added to the coating to make a colorful film, which is very beautiful.
12. Flame retardant coating, which makes the fabric flame retardant by padding or coating the fabric. And can be painted in color or silver on the fabric surface. Generally used for curtains, tents, clothing, etc.
13. Teflon three-proof treatment: The fabric is treated with DuPont Teflon to make the fabric waterproof, oil-proof and anti-fouling.
14. Anti-UV coating: By applying anti-UV treatment to the fabric, the fabric has anti-UV function, that is, the ability to prevent ultraviolet rays from penetrating. Generally, light colors are more difficult to achieve, while dark colors are easier to achieve.
15. There are also coatings specifically designed for cotton, such as: cotton scratch-off coating, paper-feel coating, washed-out coating, hidden-grain coating, oil-feel wax-feel coating, color film coating, etc.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.