Characteristics of composite fabrics
Characteristics of composite fabrics
Composite fabric is made of microfiber through specific textile processing and unique dyeing and finishing, and then processed by “composite” equipment. The English name of composite fabric is: “Lamination Fabric” and “Soft Shell Fabric”. Because the composite fabric uses microfiber, the fabric has high cleaning ability, that is, decontamination ability.
Composite fabrics apply the high technology and new materials of “new synthetic fibers” and have many excellent properties (compared with ordinary synthetic fibers). For example, the fabrics are fine, clean, delicate, elegant, and warm, and the fabrics have a plump appearance, are windproof, and are breathable. It has a certain waterproof function, and its main features are warmth retention and good breathability. Another feature of this fabric is that it has good wear resistance. Microfiber fabrics feel soft, breathable, and moisture-permeable, so they have obvious advantages in terms of touch and physiological comfort. Microfiber fabrics have poor wrinkle resistance (this is This is because the fibers are soft and have poor elastic recovery after wrinkles); in order to overcome this shortcoming, a “composite” process is adopted, which greatly improves the shortcomings of poor wrinkle resistance of microfiber fabrics. Composite fabric is a popular outerwear fabric in Europe and America.
1. Introduction and classification of fabrics
Composite fabric is a new type of material formed by bonding one or more layers of textile materials, non-woven materials and other functional materials. Suitable for sofas, clothing and other textiles, it is one of the indispensable fabrics for people’s home life.
Woven fabrics are compounded with knitted fabrics; knitted fabrics are compounded with knitted fabrics; woven fabrics are compounded with woven fabrics. Sports and leisure clothing uses knitted fabric and composite knitted fabric, which has the effect of woven fabric and good elasticity. Therefore, in the eyes of consumers of this type of clothing, it is still relatively popular and loved by the public.
Ordinary composite fabric
The fabric and lining are bonded with an adhesive to improve the texture of the fabric and are suitable for process simplification and large-scale production of clothing processing.
Functional composite fabric
The composite fabric has special functions such as waterproof, moisture permeable, radiation resistance, washing resistance, and wear resistance.
2. Fabric characteristics
Composite fabric is a new type of material formed by bonding one or more layers of textile materials, non-woven materials and other functional materials. It is made of microfiber through specific textile processing and unique dyeing and finishing, and then processed by “composite” equipment.
Ordinary composite fabrics are made by bonding fabrics and linings with adhesives to improve the fabric texture and are suitable for process simplification and large-scale production of clothing processing. Functional composite fabrics Composite fabrics have special functions such as waterproof, moisture-permeable, radiation resistance, washing resistance, and wear resistance.
1. Woven and woven composite fabric. This composite fabric is very suitable for making sportswear. It has good elasticity and good thermal insulation effect. Of course, the appearance of this kind of composite fabric is also very good, and it has already become a hot clothing product on the market. Most of the common composite fabrics are only used as outerwear, tops, and windbreakers. They are brightly colored and have a strong sense of use.
2. Ordinary composite fabric. This kind of fabric is different from the former. It is made of a combination of fabric and lining, and a special adhesive is used. The fabric of this material has a very good texture, is probably cheaper than the former, and is more suitable for the production of clothing.
3. Functional composite fabrics Functional composite fabrics are suitable for making various bed sheets, mats and other items. This kind of fabric is waterproof, radiation-resistant, and abrasion-resistant, making it very easy to use
1. No matter what kind of composite fabric it is, it uses a new high-tech and high-tech material. We can call it “new synthetic fiber”. Compared with ordinary synthetic fiber fabrics, this kind of fabric has many excellent properties. For example, the surface of the fabric will show an elegant and fresh style, and at first glance, the texture of the fabric is very delicate. To the touch, this fabric is very plump.
2. The composite fabric is very wear-resistant, soft to the touch and comfortable to use. This advantage is too obvious. Because many delicate fibers have poor wrinkle resistance, a special double composite technique is used to not only improve wrinkle resistance, but also increase warmth and breathability.
3. When the composite fabric is reprocessed, it will also be dyed to make it more distinctive and have its own style. Because of the use of special fibers, the texture of this fiber is very delicate, so the composite fabric has a strong cleaning ability.
After the maintenance treatment is completed on the reverse side, the front fabric is laminated and the same maintenance treatment is required. It is worth noting that when the front side is laminated, the front and back fabrics should be aligned with the silk strands to avoid serious weft skew and straight yarn. Twisting and other phenomena. It needs to be emphasized that the composite fabric cannot be re-composited. Even if the material is used for stripping, the yarn of the fabric will be greatly affected and will become harder and harder. Moreover, the fabric will be very easy to sew when sewing garments. Pricked by a needle.
Summary: The process of composite fabrics is very complex, and the fabric processing and handling are particularly complicated. With the development of technology, these problems will also be solved.
Disclaimer��: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.