How to deal with mildew spots on clothing fabrics
Mildew stain washing on clothing fabrics
1. Wipe with 2% soap alcohol solution, and then wipe with 3%-5% sodium hypochlorite bleach or hydrogen peroxide. Wash later;
2. If there are mildew spots on the clothes, you can use a few mung bean sprouts to rub the mildew spots, and then rinse them with water to remove the mildew spots. ;
3. When there are mildew spots on leather clothes, wipe them with a towel dipped in soapy water. After removing the dirt, wash them immediately with clean water and wait to dry. Then apply nail polish;
4. Mildew spots on white silk clothes can be scrubbed with 5% white wine, and the mildew removal effect is very good;
5. If mildew spots appear on silk clothes, you can generally scrub them with a soft brush in water. If the mildew spots are severe, you can apply 5 % Talk about salt water, leave it for 3-5 minutes, and then rinse with clean water;
6. If there are yellowing areas on the collected sheets and clothes, you can apply them some milk, put it in the sun for a few hours, and then wash it with clean water;
7. If there are mildew stains on the woolen fabric, it must be hung up first Let it dry in a cool and ventilated place, then wipe it repeatedly with cotton dipped in a small amount of gasoline, and then wash it with clean water.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.