Factors affecting the antistatic properties of fabrics
Antistatic Fabric Antistatic Fabric Conductive Yarn Conductive Fabric
(1) The specific resistance of the fabric main yarn material has a highly significant impact on its antistatic performance. It should be based on the environment in which the antistatic fabric is used. Select the appropriate main yarn material according to the requirements and antistatic performance requirements.
(2) Conductive yarn materials have a significant impact on the antistatic properties of fabrics. The selection of conductive yarn materials must be based on the physical properties of the basic fabric and the antistatic properties of the finished product. Based on requirements.
(3) The antistatic performance of the fabric is determined by the main yarn material and the conductive yarn material. The basic fabric composed of the main yarn material has a large specific resistance. The mass specific resistance of the matching conductive yarn should not be too large. Only by matching the conductive yarn with excellent conductive properties can the frictional static voltage of the fabric be well reduced and make it meet the special requirements. Antistatic requirements for working environments.
(4) Under the same conditions with other parameters, the more conductive yarn is exposed on the working surface, the better the antistatic effect will be.
(5) From the perspective of reducing costs and reducing the complexity of weaving on the machine, conductive yarns are distributed in the warp or weft direction in the fabric, which is more mesh-like. as well.
(6) Fabric structure and tightness have no significant impact on the antistatic properties of the fabric, but they have a certain impact on the content of conductive yarns in the fabric. The conductive yarn content is high and the fabric has good antistatic properties.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.