Factors affecting the warp weaving shrinkage of textile fabrics
Textile fabric fabric shrinkage warp
1. Weft density: If the weft density is high, the warp will buckle frequently, the buckling wave will be large, and the shrinkage of the warp fabric will be large.
2. Fabric structure: The basic structure of the fabric has more interlacing points of warp yarns, so the warp yarns are frequently interlaced and the warp yarn shrinkage rate is large. Under the same conditions, the order of warp yarn shrinkage is: plain weave > twill weave > satin weave.
3. Tension on the machine: If the tension on the machine is large, the warp buckling wave height will be small during manufacturing and the warp shrinkage will be small.
4. Temperature and humidity in the manufacturing workshop: Under high temperature, high humidity and the same tension on the machine, the warp yarn is more likely to produce plastic elongation. According to the warp weaving According to the formula of shrinkage, it can be seen that the warp shrinkage is small.
5. Sizing elongation: The sizing elongation is too high, the remaining elongation is small, the resilience is low, and the buckling is reduced, which will lead to The warp yarn shrinkage is small.
6. Natural conditions: After the fabric is inspected and stored in the finishing workshop for a period of time, due to the release of warp tension, the warp yarns shrink and the warp yarns shrink. The rate is higher than when the loom is running. At this time, the higher the temperature and humidity in the finishing workshop, the greater the warp shrinkage rate.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.