Characteristics of long-staple cotton fabric
Long-staple cotton functional textiles
Long-staple cotton is named after its soft and long fibers. It is also called island cotton and fine-staple cotton. Long-staple cotton is of excellent quality, with all quality indicators exceeding national standards. It is white, shiny and has excellent elasticity.
Characteristics of long-staple cotton:
1. Small quantity and fine quality, very Precious, comparable to rare diamonds in South Africa;
2. Under the same conditions, the growth cycle is 10-15 days longer than that of upland cotton and requires more heat. Therefore, it is of higher quality;
3. The fiber is soft and long, heats up quickly and has strong warmth retention;
4. The fineness and strength are much higher than ordinary cotton, so the softness is even better.
Advantages of long-staple cotton fabric:
1. Good drape, with Smooth as silk;
2. The fabric has high color fastness and will not fade after long-term washing;
3. Wear-resistant and durable, good wrinkle resistance, not easy to pill;
4. Good breathability and moisture removal, with more than 5 times the strength of ordinary fabrics Breathability.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.