The tasks and functions of combing preparation
(1) Preparation tasks of combing
The fibers in the carded sliver are arranged in a disorderly manner, and most of the fibers have one or both ends in a hooked state. If this kind of sliver is directly used to sort and comb the sliver on the combing machine, it will be easy to Combing fibers or turning spinnable fibers into noils. At the same time, the combing resistance of the cylinder comb needle is large, which can easily damage the comb needle and produce new neps. In order to adapt to the working requirements of the combing machine, increase the output of the combing machine and save cotton, the carded sliver must go through a preparation process before being fed to the combing machine to make high-quality small rolls suitable for combing machine finishing. Therefore, the functions of the combing preparation process are:
(1) Improve the straightening and parallelism of the fibers to reduce the damage to the fibers by the combing machine and the breakage of the combing needles, reduce the content of medium and long fibers in the waste, and save waste. Cotton;
(2) Make small rolls with accurate ration, tight winding, neat edges, clear layers, and uniform cotton layers vertically and horizontally, for combing machine to sort, and to make the nipper jaws hold evenly and reliably.
(2) Combing planning machinery
The process flow of combing mill is generally composed of four machines selected according to needs: pre-draw frame, strip winding machine, draw frame and strip drawing and winding combined machine. The pre-draw frame is the draw frame used in general spinning systems, while the other three machines are special equipment for the combing preparation process.
(3) The process flow of combing preparation
Since the combing machine has a better straightening effect on the front hook of the fiber, and there are more fibers in the back hook of the carded sliver, the preparation process before combing is The number of process passes is generally an even number, so that when fed to the combing machine, most of the fibers in the small rolls are in a forward hook state, which improves the combing effect and saves cotton.