What kind of fabric is viscose fiber? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
What is viscose fiber?
Viscose fiber is a type of man-made fiber. It is a viscous solution obtained by alkalizing natural fiber and chemically reacting with carbon disulfide, then dissolving it in dilute alkali solution, and then finishing it. Viscose fiber. It is the earliest man-made fabric fiber to appear. Viscose has the characteristics of cotton and linen, but its functions are inferior to cotton and linen in all aspects.
Viscose filament is also called rayon and is often used to make silk-like products. Viscose short fibers are more common, such as artificial wool. , it is an indispensable material in wool spinning. Artificial wool is widely used. Artificial cotton and artificial wool are all made of viscose fiber.
Advantages of viscose fiber
1. The feel of viscose fiber Both are good and Wanze, soft and similar to cotton.
2. Good moisture absorption and air permeability are the main characteristics of viscose fiber. Because the chemical composition of viscose is very similar to cotton, all aspects of performance are very close to cotton.
3. Viscose is easy to color, even easier than fibers such as cotton and linen, which can greatly reduce the cost of finishing, and it is not easy to fade after coloring.
Disadvantages of viscose fiber
1. Viscose fiber has poor elasticity and easily leaves wrinkles.
2. Viscose fiber has poor wet fastness. After the garment is folded, it will leave creases that are difficult to recover.
3. Viscose fiber is easy to shrink, which seriously affects the life of the fabric, and it is easy to pill after washing.
4. Derivatives produced during the viscose production process will pollute the environment.
Key points for cleaning viscose fiber:
1. Do not soak for a long time when washing, preferably not more than 15 minutes, otherwise it will shrink and deteriorate.
2. Do not use too much force when cleaning, as it will cause fluff and cracks.
3. The water temperature should be lower than 35 degrees Celsius, and neutral cleaning fluid should be used.
4. Do not dry in an environment exposed to the sun. The fabric will easily deteriorate and shorten its life.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.