Advantages and Disadvantages of Polyester Fabric
Polyester chemical name polyester is widely used in the fabric market, and Polyester fabric workwear has been favored by more and more people, but is polyester fabric good? What are its advantages and disadvantages? This kind of question can still make many people confused. Today I will analyze the advantages and disadvantages of polyester fabrics for everyone, so that everyone can have a deeper understanding of polyester fabrics.
Advantages of polyester fabric
1. Polyester is a high-strength fiber. The strength of short fiber is between 2.6 and 5.7cN/dtex, and the strength of high-strength fiber is between 5.6 and 8.0cN/dtex. How high is the strength? Simply put, it is about 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Super elasticity is another advantage of polyester fabrics. One advantage is that the elasticity is comparable to that of wool. Polyester can be restored quickly after folding or rubbing, and no wrinkles will be left. Very few fabrics have such high elasticity.
3. The heat resistance of polyester is better than that of chemical fiber fabrics Medium is good, and it also has good plasticity, which is suitable for making pleated skirts. It can maintain pleats well without excessive ironing.
4, the durability is not bad, and it is durable The level exceeds that of natural fibers, and its high durability allows polyester fabrics to be exposed to sunlight.
5. Chemically stable, not easily affected by acid or alkali Corrosion, if the clothes are dirty, you can use bleach to clean them. Polyester fabrics are not prone to mildew even in humid environments.
Disadvantages of polyester fabric
1. Polyester fabric is not easy to color, which brings some trouble to fabric coloring manufacturers.
2. Poor resistance to soot and soot sparks. Other materials are easy to break holes, so try to avoid activities in such places.
3, because of poor hygroscopicity, polyester clothing is usually worn It will be hotter.
4. Polyester is a synthetic fiber, and synthetic fibers are The problem of pilling is unavoidable.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.