Comprehensive interpretation of the impact of spinning methods on yarn properties
Physical properties of short fibers
Different short fiber spinning technologies have different effects on the physical properties and appearance of the spinning yarn, and even affect the characteristics of the final product.
(1) Different spinning methods have different effects on the yarn structure. The structure of short fiber yarn is different from that of filament yarn. The first is the arrangement of the outer and inner fibers of the yarn. The outer structure includes the appearance and surface of the yarn. structure. Such as: the arrangement of fibers on the surface of the yarn; the hairiness of the yarn; the friction coefficient of the yarn; the characteristics of the yarn; the wear resistance of the yarn and other surface characteristics.
(2) The internal structure of the spinning yarn is mainly the entire cross-section of the yarn body and the longitudinal arrangement of the yarn, fiber orientation, elongation,
The internal structure of displacement and twist includes: yarn strength; fiber mixing degree; bending strength; compressibility; resilience (tendency to kink).
The above explanation of structural implications is not necessarily complete, but it provides a glimpse into the complexity of spinning yarn characteristics.
In order to obtain the concept of the impact of spinning technology on the structure of spinning yarn, 3dtex, 38
mm viscose short fiber, trial spinning in 5 different spinning process systems.
(1) Traditional ring spinning technology; (2) Compact spinning ring spinning technology; (3) Twin nozzle (MTS) false wrap spinning technology; (4) Eddy current Spinning (MVS) spinning; (5) rotor spinning.
(1) The external structure of the spinning yarn mentioned above can be seen on a scanning electron microscope camera. Applied microelectronic photography photos: including rotor spinning, air-jet spinning, vortex spinning, general ring spinning and compact ring spinning. From the photos, you can see the external fiber orientation of the yarn produced by the five processes, among which the compact More fibers in the outer structure of the ring yarn form the spinning yarn, and almost all the fibers are formed in the yarn body. The short fiber yarn is improved. The twist structure of the yarn is clearly visible, and one end of the fiber is twisted into the yarn along the length of the yarn. In the body, the tightly ring-spun yarn has good orientation.
(2) Traditional ring spinning. Under the same twist conditions, the surface of traditional ring spinning is disordered. A large number of fiber tail ends are not twisted into the yarn body, and single fibers extend outside the yarn body. This may be due to Caused by rings/travelers or yarn guides.
(3) Vortex spinning is similar to ring spinning. The fibers are well arranged in the yarn body. When the spinning speed is 350/min,
The wrapped fibers are in a thin spiral shape. The twist is basically the same as ring-spun yarn, and the actual twist and calculated twist of the yarn are basically the same. The ratio of wrapped fibers to untwisted yarn core fibers is very high, almost completely covering the yarn core fibers. Therefore, the appearance of vortex yarn is basically similar to ring-spun yarn, with the outer wrapped fibers and untwisted yarn core together. Form true twist.
(4) Double-nozzle false-twisted yarn, double-nozzle false-twisted yarn, and vortex yarn are essentially different. The wrapped fibers of double-nozzle air-jet yarn only account for 6% of the total fibers. -8% About 90% of the fibers are stretched and untwisted. It can be clearly seen that the wrapped fibers wrap the yarn core more tightly than the vortex yarn.
(5) Rotor spinning, regardless of whether the rotor yarn belongs to the true twist category, the fiber arrangement on the rotor yarn is disordered, and the fibers in the middle of the yarn show no clear spiral shape in the Z and S directions. The fibers are straight. It can be clearly seen that the wrapped yarn is not tangled, which is the advantage of rotor yarn and the basis of its characteristics.
The fly and hairiness caused by spinning is a very troublesome problem. Hairiness has many negative effects in the downstream process finishing. The feel of the fabric and the properties of the final product are affected by hairiness. It is recommended to apply the zweigle hairiness test to 1mm -2
mm hairiness is classified and harmful hairiness above 3 mm is separated. If ring yarn hairiness is 100%, then compact ring yarn, vortex yarn and rotor yarn 1
The hairiness of mm-2mm is less than that of ring-spun yarn. The double-nozzle false-twisted wrapped yarn has poor wrapping conditions and more hairiness. The SO-Called detector can be used to detect the friction caused by the spinning yarn during the finishing process. The resulting fly and friction should be measured with a rubber ring. Compact yarns have better friction resistance than non-traditional yarns. The protruding hairiness of rotor yarn is less, especially viscose fiber. The fibers on the yarn will not break, but many hairs are wrapped around the yarn body by the wrapped fibers, so the hairiness of rotor yarn is less.
Volume of yarn
Spinning yarn bodyDeformation. Resilience is measured by testing the knotting force of spinning yarns. The resilience between truly twisted yarns such as compact ring-spun yarns and general ring-spun yarns and non-traditional yarns is different. Rotor yarns with positive twist or reverse twist have different knots. are lower.
The resilience of air-jet spinning is low, mainly because the proportion of parallel untwisted fibers is higher, and true-twisted yarns have greater resilience than non-traditional yarns. Therefore, the fabric is skewed when further finishing into knitted fabrics. few.
—— Professional functional fabric supply and application comprehensive service provider. The company has strong scientific and technological research and development capabilities, advanced production and inspection methods, and has self-operated import and export rights. It is also an ISO9001-2008 and ISO4001-2004 certified enterprise. The main products include: antistatic series, high temperature resistant and fireproof series, fireproof series, oil and water repellent and three-proof series, acid and alkali resistant series, general workwear fabrics and accessories, etc. Involving metallurgy, fire protection, petroleum, chemical industry, machinery, medical and other industries. After decades of hard work, market-oriented, innovation-driven, quality-based survival, we have developed and grown. Technology provides you with a full range of solutions and complete products and services.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.