The eighth (2023) selection event for the top ten textile fabric designers and advanced training units has been launched
In order to implement the talent strategy of strengthening the country, we will make every effort to build the competitiveness of human resources in the textile industry, enhance the innovative design level of my country’s textile fabric industry, and promote the design of China’s textile fabrics To grow and expand the talent team of designers, under the guidance of the ChinaTextile Industry Federation, the China Textile Information Center will launch the 8th (2023) Top Ten Textile Fabric Designers and the selection activities for cultivating advanced units. This selection event started in 2010 and has become the most authoritative and influential professional selection event in the field of textile fabric designers. This selection event is hosted by the China Textile Information Center, co-organized by the National Textile Product Development Center and the China Textile City Construction Management Committee, with special support from the People’s Government of Keqiao District, Shaoxing.
Purpose of the event
The activity focuses on improving the design level of my country’s textile fabrics and cultivating a team of textile fabric designers with both ability and political integrity, strengthening market demand-oriented design thinking and a systematic product development management model, and selecting candidates with expertise in design creativity, Excellent textile fabric designers with comprehensive design capabilities in technological innovation, sustainable development and other aspects, establish a model enterprise for training textile fabric designer talents, and improve the social influence and career of textile fabric designers status, thereby improving the added value and market competitiveness of China’s textile products and promoting the construction of a strong textile country.
(1) Application conditions for “Top Ten Textile Fabric Designers”
1. Participation must be recommended by the employer;
2. Follow the professional requirements of textile fabric designers and have good professional ethics and professionalism;
3. Textile fabric designers who are engaged in the development and design of textile fabric colors, patterns, textures, textures, functions, styles, etc.;
4. The product design concept is clear, in line with market demand and textile fabric fashion trends, has a good level of technological innovation, and has won national or industry awards related to textile fabric design. And created significant economic and social benefits for the enterprise;
5. Professional qualification requirements;
(1) Engaged in textile fabric design work for 5 years or more; have intermediate or above professional technical positions in textile and related majors; or have relevant professional qualifications in textile fabric design;
(2) Won the 2021-2023 “China International Fabric Design Competition”, “China Ecological Environmental Protection Fabric Design Competition”, “China Fashion Fabric Design Competition” and Textile fabric designers who have won individual awards such as gold, silver and bronze awards in other national fabric competitions.
(2) Application conditions for “Advanced Unit for Training Textile Fabric Designers”
1. Enterprises and industrial cluster management units that attach great importance to the training of textile fabric designers, have specific measures and performance, and actively participate in textile fabric design training and related activities in the industry ;
2. Taking improving the design level of my country’s textile fabrics as our own responsibility, attaching great importance to the construction of a market-oriented product development system, new product development has achieved remarkable results;
3. Pay attention to brand building and have a good reputation and influence in the industry;
4. Won individual awards such as gold, silver and bronze awards in the 2021-2023 “China International Fabric Design Competition”, “China Eco-friendly Fabric Design Competition”, “China Fashion Fabric Design Competition” and other national fabric competitions. The companies where textile fabric designers work can be given priority to obtain the candidate enterprise qualification of “Advanced Unit for Training Textile Fabric Designers”.
March 31, 2023
The organizer will organize experts to conduct a preliminary review of the submitted materials based on the selection conditions. The results of the preliminary selection will be published on the official media of China Textile Industry Federation “China Textile Economic Information Network” (www.ctei.cn) and related professional media. The announcement will take 5 working days and the results will be released in April this year.
(1) The list of top ten textile fabric designers and advanced training units will be released through industry media and mass media;
(2) The list of the top ten textile fabric designers and advanced training units was compiled into the album “The Eighth Top Ten Textile Fabric Designers and Advanced Training Units” for release;
(3) The industry’s core media will follow up and report on the event;
(4) The top ten textile fabric designers and samples of their design works will be displayed at the 2023 Keqiao Fashion Design Exhibition (Spring).
1 winner of “The 8th Textile Fabric Designer ‘Jin Keqiao’ Award”
10 “Top Ten Textile Fabric Designers of the Eighth Session”
10 “Eighth Outstanding Textile Fabric Designers”
20 “Textile Fabric Designers Shortlisted for the Eighth Session”
Reward methods: Award certificates of honor, trophies, and organize “Top Ten Textile Fabric Designers” inspection and study activities.
(2) Cultivating advanced units
3-5 people from the “8th Advanced Unit for Training Textile Fabric Designers”.
Method of award: Awarding certificates of honor and trophies
(3) Activity Organization Promotion Award
1 winner of “Promotion Award for the 8th Textile Fabric Designer and Advanced Unit Training Unit Selection”.
Reward methods: Awarding certificates of honor and trophies
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.