The filtration principle ofMBR wastewater treatment flat membrane is based on the pore size and molecular weight interception mechanism of the membrane. Here’s a brief description of how it works:
1. Bioreactor: Wastewater first enters the bioreactor, which contains active sludge. In a bioreactor, microorganisms perform biochemical treatment by degrading organic matter and converting it into useful substances.
2. Membrane filtration system: The sewage after passing through the bioreactor enters the membrane filtration system, which includes flat membranes. Flat membranes are composed of multiple diaphragms with many tiny pores.
3. Solid-liquid separation: When wastewater passes through the membrane, the micropores of the membrane will intercept solid pollutants, small bacteria, viruses and other suspended particles. , allowing water molecules and dissolved substances to pass through at the same time. This separation process is called solid-liquid separation.
4. Clean water collection: Through the membrane filtration system, only clean water molecules and dissolved substances can pass through the membrane pores, forming a flux through the membrane. The clean water that passes through the MBR wastewater treatment flat membrane is collected and used as reusable water resources.
5. Membrane cleaning: Over time, solid particles and biofilm will accumulate on the membrane surface. To maintain membrane performance, regular membrane cleaning is required. Common cleaning methods include chemical cleaning, physical cleaning and backwashing.
Through the membrane filtration system, the MBR wastewater treatment flat membrane achieves perfect solid-liquid separation. It can effectively remove pollutants such as microorganisms, suspended solids and organic matter, and provide high-quality clean water. At the same time, the flat membrane has a large membrane area and good flux, which enables the system to have higher processing capacity and stability. Interested parties are welcome to enter the store and contact us.