In order to maintain the softness and sweat-wicking comfort of all types of winter fleece, the following measures can be taken:
1. Gentle washing: choose gentle washing of detergent and cold water, soak the fleece in water and rub gently to remove dirt. Avoid using strong detergents or bleach to prevent damage to the pile and fibers.
2. Gentle care: Avoid using a brush or rubbing the suede surface, and try to be gentle when cleaning. You can use a soft sponge or flannelette to gently tap the suede surface to remove stains and dust.
3. Rinse in cold water: After washing, rinse the fleece carefully with clean water to ensure that detergent residue is completely removed. Remember to rinse with cold water rather than hot water, which can damage the fibers and suede of your fleece.
4. Dry naturally: Try to avoid exposing your fleece to the sun and choose a well-ventilated place to dry naturally. Avoid using heating equipment such as hot air blowers or clothes drying racks to prevent overheating from damaging the fibers and suede of the fleece.
5. Storage Note: When storing the fleece, make sure it is dry and away from direct sunlight and humid environment. It is best to fold the fleece and store it in a ventilated and dry place, or use a breathable clothing bag for storage.
6. Regular finishing: During the use of fleece clothing, long-term squeezing may cause the fleece surface to deform. Therefore, you can gently pat the fleece with your hands regularly to restore its original fluffiness.
Please note that specific maintenance methods may vary depending on the fleece material and brand. Before performing any cleaning or maintenance operations, carefully review the label and brand recommendations on your fleece. Following correct cleaning and maintenance methods can extend the service life of your fleece and maintain its softness and sweat-wicking comfort.