Cashmere sweater is a high-quality wool product that is soft, warm and comfortable. To extend the life of your cashmere sweater and maintain its appearance and performance, here are some cashmere sweater care guidelines and tips.
1. Gentle hand washing: Cashmere sweaters should be washed in a machine as much as possible, because mechanical friction may damage the cashmere fiber. It’s best to use gentle hand washing using cold or lukewarm water and a special cashmere detergent. Avoid vigorous scrubbing or prolonged soaking.
2. Compression and drainage: After washing cashmere sweaters, do not wring or twist them to avoid damaging the fiber structure. Instead, gently squeeze the garment to draw out excess moisture.
3. Lay flat to dry: In order to maintain the shape and texture of the cashmere sweater, it should be laid flat on a clean towel or anti-mold pad to dry. Avoid direct sunlight or use hot air to dry.
4. Regular cleaning: After a cashmere sweater is used for a period of time, there may be some pilling. To prevent pilling, gently comb the surface of the garment with a wool brush. Do not use a harsh comb or brush as this may scratch the fabric.
5. Storage Note: When you are not wearing your cashmere sweater temporarily, you should fold it carefully and store it in a ventilated and dry place. It is best to put it in a transparent cloth bag to avoid dust and insects.
6. Avoid contact with sharp objects: Cashmere fiber is very soft and fragile and can be easily scratched or strained by sharp objects. Therefore, when wearing cashmere sweaters, avoid direct contact with sharp objects such as diamonds and metal zippers.
7. Frequent cleaning is not recommended: Cashmere sweaters do not need to be cleaned frequently during normal use. Frequent cleaning will accelerate the wear and deformation of cashmere fibers. Only clean when really needed, and pay attention to choosing the appropriate cleaning method.
8. Pay attention to insect protection: cashmere is an expensive natural fiber and is easily infested by insect pests such as silverfish moths. To prevent insect infestation, place desiccant, mothballs or insect repellent sheets where clothing is stored, and check the clothing regularly to prevent insect infestation.
9. Professional maintenance: If the cashmere sweater has major stains or severe deformation, it is best to send it to a professional dry cleaner or cashmere sweater. product repair center for processing. They have the experience and professional cleaning equipment to ensure proper maintenance.
By following the care guidelines and tips above, you can extend the life of your cashmere sweaters, keeping them feeling soft and comfortable and looking beautiful. Remember, proper care is key to ensuring the quality and longevity of your clothing.