In order to achieve the ideal shaping effect in the shaping process, there are many process parameters that need to be quantitatively detected and controlled during the fabric shaping process. The shaping process intelligent execution system collects a large amount of data on site and uses artificial intelligence technology to analyze and process it. , extracting the optimal control modes of different varieties, thereby improving the first-time success rate of fabric setting and the reproducibility of the production process.
Accurately control the eight factors that affect the shaping effect
In order to achieve the optimal control mode, the fabric shaping process To achieve the expected results, improve the first-time success rate of product production and the reproducibility of the process, it is necessary to carry out digital and intelligent online monitoring and control of various process conditions in the production process, so that the production process matches the process conditions, and cannot be done at will. During the setting process, the main factors that affect the fabric setting effect include: tension, additive concentration and impregnation time, rolling residue rate, weft skew, overfeed amount, drying room atmosphere humidity, temperature, cloth surface quality and other aspects.
1. Tension is setting When the equipment is in good operating condition, when producing and processing different types of fabrics, while ensuring line speed synchronization and overfeeding between corresponding units, the tension between the line speed synchronous transmission units needs to be adjusted appropriately to ensure that the fabrics are During operation, the stress acting on the yarn fibers is within a reasonable range to prevent tension problems from affecting the quality of the fabric.
2. Additive concentration and impregnation time In the post-finishing production process, the concentration of each component of the additive needs to be strictly controlled according to the process proportion requirements and the material level. At present, most companies have adopted finishing additive distribution systems to centralize and automatically distribute the various components of additives in the shaping process, reducing human errors and weighing errors, achieving refined operations, and using real-time intelligent flow on site. The addition system realizes the intelligent addition function of additives to ensure constant fabric impregnation time, thereby ensuring the basic temperature stability of the production process.
3. Uniform padding ratio Whether the left, middle and right padding ratios of the padding car are consistent will directly affect the dyeing color difference after the fabric is set. In order to avoid chromatic aberration and tint, it is necessary to monitor and control the left, middle and right residual rates of the uniform rolling mill to ensure that the left, middle and right residual rates of the uniform rolling fabric are consistent and meet the requirements for oxygen residual rates of different varieties. The online measurement and control system for the rolling residue rate adopts し-band radio frequency NDT technology. The dual-resonant cavity structure has a built-in DSP digital processing system. The liquid-carrying rate and the absolute dry volume are separated with high precision and linearity through the LABVIEW software platform, and the uniform rolling is controlled through detection. The left, middle and right pressure ensures a consistent liquid-carrying rate of the fabric, ensuring the quality of the product and the reproducibility of the production process.
4. The weft skew adjustment machine is a universal device for correcting the weft skew. The intelligent image pattern and weft trimming machine adopts new machine vision technology and uses an industrial camera as the detection sensor of the system. After collecting the fabric image in the detection area, it can obtain the weft yarn deformation or deformation of the current fabric through digital image processing, texture recognition, information fusion and other technologies. The current pattern deformation of the fabric. The intelligent image pattern and weft straightening machine can detect and automatically correct the weft deformation of various fabrics such as cotton, chemical fiber, fine wool, silk, etc.
5. Overfeeding amount The weft density of fabric is a basic element in determining fabric structure, design and processing, and is also an important indicator for controlling fabric quality. The automatic overfeeding system of the setting machine can accurately detect the weft density of the high-speed moving fabric in real time and control the overfeeding amount of the overfeeding roller on the setting machine. At the same time, it can conduct closed-loop detection of the weft density of the outgoing fabric, so that the weft density value of the fabric after setting meets the requirements. Process requirements. The automatic overfeeding system of the setting machine uses industrial cameras as detection components, and comprehensively uses digital image processing, pattern recognition, information fusion and other technologies to detect the weft density of the fabric in real time, and adjust the weft density of the fabric in real time based on the weft density detection results. Make the weft density reach the ideal state, so that the fabric weight can be controlled within a reasonable range. Therefore, the fabric weft density online detection and control system can further improve product quality and first-time success rate, and is an important means to achieve textile quality.
6. Drying room atmosphere humidity The atmosphere humidity online detection device can effectively measure the humidity content of high-temperature gas inside the drying room, and a special gas sampling device is used to detect the high-temperature moisture in the drying room. This method not only overcomes the shortcomings of the sensor being easily corroded when it is directly exposed to corrosive high-temperature gases, but also extends the service life of the sensor. It also avoids cooling the gas to be measured to cause gas condensation, which leads to the loss of gas humidity. Makes measurement more accurate. By controlling the exhaust volume of the exhaust motor, we can accurately control the gas humidity inside the drying room, which can improve the fabric processing quality and improve the hand gloss. At the same time, we can achieve the purpose of energy saving and emission reduction, which is of great significance to improving product quality and environmental protection and energy saving.
7. The temperature of the temperature setting machine mainly refers to the temperature of the drying room.��, cloth surface temperature and stripping cloth surface temperature. The built-in cloth surface temperature measurement system calculates the temperature based on the infrared radiation energy on the surface of the object. It does not need to touch the cloth surface, but directly receives the heat and light energy that reflects the cloth surface temperature, and accurately displays the current fabric surface temperature. Real-time monitoring of the cloth surface temperature in the shaping area inside the drying room is of great help to product quality monitoring and process adjustment. After the fabric comes out of the drying room after being set at high temperature, the fabric needs to be cooled at an appropriate cooling rate to quickly stabilize the molecular chain structure and shape so that the setting effect can be lasting. To detect whether the cooling effect meets the expected requirements, the best way is to use a sensor to detect the temperature of the stripper and control the air volume of the cooling fan to achieve the purpose of cooling.
8. Cloth surface quality, cloth weft density, width and weight. Through the detection and control of cloth cloth weft density and width, it is of great significance to control the wearing characteristics of textiles. At the same time, it is of great significance to It is an important reference to control the weight of fabric after shaping. The automatic overfeed control system controls the overabsorption of the fabric into the needle plate or cloth clip. After the fabric is shaped, the outgoing weft density detection system detects whether the weft density meets the process requirements. If there is a deviation, the fabric inlet will be automatically adjusted. Overfeed the amount to make the weft density of the fabric after shaping meet the process requirements. The cloth width detection system detects the cloth width online. When there is a width deviation, the amplitude modulation device is automatically adjusted so that the final cloth width meets the fabric width requirements of the process.
Intelligent data analysis to optimize production process
Intelligent execution system for shaping process Use networked, intelligent, and automated technologies to collect real-time data on the production process, equipment operating status, and process parameters, use big data and artificial intelligence technology for analysis and processing, and extract the optimal process execution modes of different varieties to help companies improve production. efficiency, stabilize product quality, optimize production processes, and promote energy conservation and emission reduction.
The shaping process intelligent execution system uses Internet of Things technology to collect and control real-time data on shaping equipment and process control point parameters. The collected big data is processed through artificial intelligence technology. Finally, data such as equipment operating status indication, process parameter comparison, report analysis and other data are formed for reference by production operation managers, and then the optimal control plan is monitored through the process parameter online detection control system. At the same time, this data can be processed through the enterprise network database or The Webservice method achieves seamless connection with enterprise ERP. </p