Shift handover work is an important link to ensure production. On the basis of clearing responsibilities, we must adhere to counterpart handovers. We must carry forward the spirit of unity and cooperation, make shift handovers convenient, and focus on handovers. It is difficult to take over, and inspections must be the main task. host.
1. Shift handover work
Shift handover is an important link to ensure production. On the basis of clearing responsibilities, we must insist on counterpart handover. We must carry forward the spirit of unity and cooperation, make shift handover convenient, and focus on clearing up the work. , it is difficult to take over, so inspection is the main thing.
(1) Shift handover
The main thing is to make clear the shift. To create good conditions for successors, we must achieve “one explanation, five clarifications, and one processing.”
Lecture 1: Take the initiative to explain the production situation (such as end breakage, flat wiper, mechanical operation status, number, count change, sliver segmentation, spinning machine Damage, bobbin forming, front and rear supply, etc.).
Five clearings: 1. Broken ends must be handed over (empty spindles and broken tubes must be handed over); 2. Cotton sliver segments must be handed over (the segments must be even and the quantity (Enough, and the sliver cans to be replaced should be moved into the outer row); 3. The machine and ground environment must be cleared; 4. Utilities must be handed over; 5. Return flowers and waste must be cleared.
First handling: Seriously handle the issues raised by the successor.
The succession is mainly based on inspection and should be carried out in advance It takes 15 minutes to start work. The inspection work must strictly control the quality and must be done: one question and three checks.
First question: Take the initiative to ask about the production situation at work (same shift).
Three checks: Upper check: The bobbin is formed, whether the groove drum and bobbin frame are wound back, and whether the yarn sliver is fed into the yarn guide hook; middle check: whether there is any abnormal noise in the box, Check whether there are hanging flowers and accumulated flowers at the cotton feeding bell mouth, and whether there is waste yarn on the output roller interface of the top roller frame; check below: whether the sliver segmentation is correct, whether the bobbin number is correct, whether there are any wrong slivers, and whether there is waste wire in the bobbin. The machine floor should be clean and tidy.
2. Machine management
Itinerant work is in the hands of the operator An important way to take the initiative to look at the stands and arrange work reasonably. One must be good at mastering the production rules, strengthen the “three qualities”, make good use of patrol time, follow the prescribed patrol methods, and correctly handle joints, strip changes, cleaning, defect catching and other tasks.
1. Three qualities
(1) Foresight: mastery Be aware of the various patterns of the machines you observe (① the pattern of end-breaking; ② the pattern of changing strips; ③ the pattern of barrel adjustment; ④ the pattern of causing bad bars and barrels).
(2) Planning: Plan the workload of each tour, prioritize according to the decapitation rules, and allocate cleaning work to each tour. Reduce time difference, more broken ends, less cleaning, less barrel changing, and even labor intensity.
(3) Flexibility: During the tour work, adopt the method of three first and three last (near first, then far, first easy, then difficult, first emergency, then general).
2. Tour route: Use a single-line tour, double-sided care method, and regularly monitor the machine. Depending on the number of guard stations, different tour routes are adopted.
3. Tour time:
Note: If the tour time is only half of the specified tour time, it will be regarded as a short tour.
4. Tour method:
Concentrate your thoughts during the tour; Work must be in order, and do not go back half way. If the head is broken, you can return to the joint 15 spindles behind you. Then when walking out of the circuit, you must do “smell first, listen second, look three, and do not miss five”.
Sniff: During the tour, pay attention to whether the car you pass has a burnt smell, and if so, check the cause in time.
Second listening: During the tour, pay attention to whether there are any abnormal sounds when the housing and keel are rotating. When the joint opens the spinning machine, pay attention to whether the sound of the twisting cup stopping is abnormal. .
Three looks: ① Take a comprehensive look when entering the car, that is, stop when the car is in the car, use your eyes reasonably, and look first near and then far in the direction. Then look from far to near, first look at the broken ends (combine with the evenness), then look at the cotton sliver defects, check the spinning condition of the spinning device, if you find that the spinning device or the creel is damaged, you need to lift the creel. Avoid grinding the bobbin and check whether the bobbin ring and bobbin number are correct; ② Look flexibly in the car gear, that is, look at whichever side your eyes come into contact with first to see whether the sliver feeding is normal. Then check whether the bobbin is formed normally, whether it is wound on rubber rollers and bobbins, and whether the yarn sliver enters the baffle. Especially when doing cleaning work and changing slivers during the tour, pay attention to broken ends and knots, and check for yarn defects; ③ Departure from the truck Look behind the car when the car is out of the car, that is, when the car is out of the car, look back to see the broken ends and tampons. Plan your next tour. If it is found that the cotton feed bell mouth is blocked or the rubber roller is wound, it must be dealt with in time. Take care of multiple machines when crossing the vehicle barrier.
Five no leaks: ① No leaks if the bell mouth of the cotton feeder is clogged; ② No leaks if the bobbin is poorly formed; ③ No leaks if the feeding sliver is defective; ④ Winding the grooved cylinder, winding The rubber roller does not leak; ⑤ The broken ends of the car blocks passed by during the tour do not leak.
5. Cotton sliver segmentation
The cotton sliver is segmented evenly , can prevent cotton slivers from colliding with each other and reduce tops. Therefore, according to different models and varieties, each vehicle should be divided into 8 sections (Titan) or 4 sections (Rifa), and the replacement time should be reasonably combined in several tours. The order of changing slivers should be from left to right, and the sliver height should be��First use a toothpick to pick out the debris embedded in the spinning cup, and then use a brush to clean the spinning cup. During cleaning, the spinning cup must rotate for more than one turn.
2. Light: Be gentle when opening and closing the casing. The jointing action should be gentle, and the bobbin should be put down gently.
3. Accurate: The yarn length must be accurate when splicing.
4. Good: The joint quality is good and there are no yarn defects or slubs.
(2). Air extraction joint method (RFRS10 Japanese model)
Button to open the casing, Cleaning the spinning rotor or fiber transport channel, cleaning the isolation plate, and finding the head, leader, and joint of the housing require fast speed, consistent movements, and good coordination quality.
1. After decapitation, press the green button with your right hand to feed cotton, lift the yarn handle with your left hand, and press the red handle with your right hand. The yarn supporting rod is in the yarn supporting state.
2. Open the spinning device. After the spinning cup stops rotating, use a small brush with your right hand to clean away the remaining fibers, dust and impurities in the spinning cup to ensure a successful joint. .
3. Clean the fiber transport channel.
4. Close the shell: Push up the shell with your right hand.
5. Leading head: before splicing, lift the pressure arm into the safety reed, use the thumb, index and middle finger of your right hand to find the yarn end on the bobbin and pull it out, pinch the yarn Select the appropriate length of the strip, with your left hand on top and your right hand on the bottom. Use your thumb and index finger to pinch the yarn strip with both hands. Within one inch of the distance between your hands, untwist the yarn strip with your right hand. Then pass the yarn strip between the top roller and the lead roller and electronic cleaning. Yarn machine, feed to the lead roller and reset the top roller at the same time.
6. Joint: Press the green button, the semi-automatic device arranges the program actions, and the spinning machine enters the normal spinning state. If the joint fails, repeat the above operation.
(3) One-hand joint operation method (TQF268 Titan model)
1. Press the red cotton feeding button of the broken yarn sensor with the thumb of your right hand to pre-feed cotton, hook the top roller frame with your index finger and lift it up to release the pressure.
2. Lift the bobbin holder with your left hand and look for the yarn end with your right hand. At the same time, unwind the yarn about 1.5-2M and place the yarn in the middle of the bobbin and put down the bobbin holder.
3. With the palm of your left hand facing inward, hold the yarn lightly, hook your index finger on the yarn, and assist your left hand with your right hand to send the yarn to the yarn hanging hook and the groove of the yarn guide, vertically Pull away from the spinner.
4. The length of the seed yarn: different counts, different bobbin sizes, different lengths of seed yarn, the left hand is on top and the right hand is on the bottom, the index and thumb of the left hand are about 3 inches apart, and the left hand is pinched Hold the yarn, untwist it with your right hand in the opposite direction, and pull the untwisted yarn down in the direction to make the yarn end look like a whisker. Send the unused yarn waste into the suction nozzle and reset the suction ball.
5. Open the spinning device: Hold the yarn with your left hand, use the middle index finger of your right hand, press and hold the spring position of the locking buckle and pull it slightly outward.
6. Clean the spinning rotor: first use a toothpick to remove the impurities in the groove of the clean spinning rotor, then take the brush in your right hand and rotate the spinning rotor for more than one turn with your left hand to clean the spinning rotor. cup of remaining impurities.
7. Closing the spinning device: Push up the housing with your right hand to tightly cover the spinning device.
8. Yarn introduction: Put the untwisted yarn end into the yarn introduction tube with the right hand on top and the left hand on the bottom.
9. One-handed operation of the splice: press the splice pressure lever with the middle finger of the left hand and press the cotton splice button with the thumb. The yarn is led out into the yarn guide hook and wound around the bobbin. The movement should be gentle. , operations must be coordinated.
10. Release the top roller tension: Gently reset the top roller and tension compensator with your right hand.
11. If the joint fails, repeat the above operation.
(4) Things to note when regenerating an empty car
1. Place the yarn tube with the bottom yarn (the operator can wind the same number of yarns on the empty paper tube several times to form the joint bottom yarn) on the creel.
2. Full machine jointing (including jointing after doffing) should be carried out in sections. The number of jointers at the same time generally does not exceed 4 people, and adjacent spinning machines cannot be opened at the same time ( Play two-in-one) to affect the working status of the dragon belt. </p