I remember when I was a child in the countryside, the pillows at my grandparents’ home were always more comfortable than those at my own home. When I grew up, I realized that the materials were different. Grandparents like to use buckwheat hulls to make pillows. I believe there are still many people who prefer buckwheat pillows! So do you know the benefits and harms of buckwheat husk pillows? Do you know how to wash buckwheat husk pillows? How to remove mites in buckwheat pillowsAre you waiting for these problems?
Benefits and harms of buckwheat husk pillows
Benefits of buckwheat husk pillows
1. Buckwheat pillows use buckwheat shells as the filling of the pillow core. Due to the unique structure of buckwheat shells, they have good air permeability, never deform, have strong plasticity, and are warm in winter and cool in summer.
2. The classics record: “Buckwheat husk clears the brain and improves eyesight, and has appropriate effects on insomnia, dreaminess, dizziness, tinnitus and other diseases.” According to the “Compendium of Materia Medica”, using buckwheat shell pillows can improve eyesight, clear away heat and calm the mind, and promote sleep.
3. Buckwheat hulls contain a large amount of rutin, which has vitamin activity. *Buckwheat peel can prevent hemorrhage caused by fragile capillaries, especially for patients with migraine pain, cervical spondylosis, and insomnia. It is cool in summer and warm in winter, breathable, soothing, and can relieve fatigue.”
Buckwheat peel Disadvantages of pillows
1. Easily breed bacteria
Buckwheat is a kind of grain that is prone to insects and bacteria in summer. When using buckwheat for pillows, stir-fry the buckwheat Packed after making, the fried buckwheat has a particularly low insect infestation rate and is safer for people to use.
2. It feels a bit hard to the touch
Buckwheat pillows are a bit hard, and many young people Unacceptable.
How to wash buckwheat pillows
1. Pillow covers and pillowcases should be washed, dried and changed frequently.
2. Pillow inserts are washable and should not be exposed to the sun. , just let it dry.
3. It is recommended to use water below 40 degrees for cleaning.
As long as the skin is not very broken, you can always use it. When washing, soak it in clean water. Wash it two or three times, then take it out, put it in a woven bag, spin it in a dryer, dry it in the sun, disinfect it, and then you can continue to use it.
How to remove mites from buckwheat hull pillows
1. Before using buckwheat hull pillows, steam, sterilize and clean the buckwheat hulls. After drying, they will not be prone to insects. You also need to Drying regularly.
2. Mites are afraid of heat. 10 minutes above 55℃ can kill mites, 60℃ can kill mites in two or three minutes, and 100℃ can denature all mite-related allergen proteins. . Washing with hot water, exposing to the sun, ironing with an iron, etc. can kill mites.
3. Take out the buckwheat husks every 2 to 3 months, scald them with boiling water first, then wash them. Then expose it to the sun, which can greatly reduce the trouble caused by mites to the body. ,
The above is the relevant content about the benefits and harms of buckwheat pillows, how to wash buckwheat pillows, and how to remove mites in buckwheat pillows. I hope it will be helpful to you. .