Regardless of whether you sleep well or not, when buying a mattress, you will definitely want to buy a mattress that helps you sleep. Everyone wants to be comfortable while sleeping. . A zero-pressure mattress is a mattress that helps sleep, but adults can sleep on it, so can children sleep on it too? Next, let’s take a look at What are the benefits of zero-pressure mattresses, Can children use zero-pressure mattresses and Zero-pressure mattresses are good for the lumbar spine ?‘s related content, I hope it can help everyone.
1. What are the benefits of zero-pressure mattresses
1. Zero-pressure mattress is a new type of mattress made of zero-pressure cotton as the main material. Zero-pressure cotton is equivalent to an upgraded version of traditional memory foam. Its characteristic is that it is not sensitive to temperature, whether it is cold or hot. , as long as it is above zero, the comfort level will not change.
2. The zero-pressure mattress is carefully designed based on ergonomic principles and the physiological curves of the human body. It has a pressure-relieving function and can provide even and real support for the human body.
3. When sleeping on a zero-pressure mattress, when turning over, as long as there is movement where the human body is pressed, there will be no movement in other parts of the mattress. It’s noisy so it won’t disturb people’s deep sleep.
4. Sleep on a zero-pressure mattress. Because it rebounds slowly, it can slowly wrap around the body, and the pressure difference on the contact points will be smaller. Slowly it becomes zero. Without the discomfort, people will not turn over frequently, so they sleep better.
2. Can children use zero-pressure mattresses?
1. Children are in the stage of physical growth, so the mattress they sleep on should not be too soft or too thick. It is okay to sleep on a zero-pressure mattress, but pay attention to the thickness of the mattress, which should not exceed 5 cm.
2. The comfort of the zero-pressure mattress is relatively high, and it will not become soft due to the increase in temperature, nor will it become hard due to the decrease in temperature. As long as the temperature in the house is above zero, it will not There are changes, and from this point of view it is very suitable for children.
3. Children’s resistance is relatively weak, so when using a mattress, you should put the mattress in a ventilated place to dry it after a while. , This will not allow the mattress to breed harmful substances due to being covered with sheets for a long time.
3. Is the zero-pressure mattress good for the lumbar spine?
1. The softness and hardness of the zero-pressure mattress are moderate, so it is good for the lumbar spine. Sleeping on a bed that is too soft is not good for the lumbar spine, but sleeping on a bed that is too hard is uncomfortable, so sleep on a bed with moderate softness and hardness*.
2. When a person lies on a zero-pressure mattress, the mattress will automatically stick to the human body under the pressure of the human body, giving the body uniform support. The pressure of the human body is basically zero, and the lumbar spine can also be Complete relaxation.
3. The reason why a zero-pressure mattress is called zero-pressure is because there is no pressure when people lie on it, and the whole body is in a relaxed state. It is not only suitable for It is good for the lumbar spine and is good for all parts of the human body.
The above is about What are the benefits of zero-pressure mattresses, Can children use zero-pressure mattresses As well as related content about Is zero-pressure mattress good for the lumbar spine?, thank you for reading. If you want to know more about the benefits of zero-pressure mattress, please continue to pay attention.