Please pay attention when purchasing from printing and dyeing factories! What expectations and requirements do printing and dyeing factories have for dye products? Or what are the standards for purchasing dyes by printing and dyeing factories? We learned some information from several printing and dyeing factories and provided a simple answer for printing and dyeing factories and dye auxiliary companies.
Select dyes, easy to operate
1. The dyes selected must meet the needs of the existing production process of the factory. For printing and dyeing enterprises, the production processes are mostly mature and long-term processes. The required raw materials and other conditions are basically fixed and cannot be changed casually to avoid affecting the production quality.
2. The cost should be low. This low-cost requirement is also made while ensuring normal production.
3. The color matching should be relatively simple. The color matching of dyes has a great impact on subsequent processing. If two dyes can be used to complete a color, it must not be done with three. As we all know, the fewer varieties of dyes used for color matching, the higher the accuracy will be, and the adjustments will be simpler. Dyes with relatively simple color matching can also improve production efficiency.
Environmental issues, quality requirements
1. Environmental issues. As foreign technical requirements are becoming more and more demanding, new technical standards and requirements have been put on the agenda. The factory inspection has added the content of safe use certificates for the dye additives used and inspection reports that do not contain banned chemicals.
2. Color difference problem. As we all know, printing and dyeing factories have to face color difference problems every day, including pattern color difference, edge color difference, front and back color difference, and front and back color difference, including the stability of semi-finished products, as well as the compatibility of dyes and the feasibility of dye processes. nature, the precision of workers’ operations, and the company’s quality control system, etc. But what cannot be ignored is the color difference problem caused by differences in dye characteristics. Some dye factories lack cooperation with printing and dyeing factories and face many difficulties in dye compatibility and metamerism. This aspect needs to be solved by printing and dyeing factories and dye factories.
3. Fastness. Nowadays, customers’ requirements are getting higher and higher, and light fastness has become a common requirement of customers. Therefore, printing and dyeing factories are in urgent need of the introduction of dyes that take into account various indicators.
At the same time, dry rubbing of medium and dark colors requires level 4 or above, and wet rubbing It requires level 3 to 4, alkaline and acid perspiration fastness level 4, chlorine bleaching and non-chlorine bleaching fastness level 4, water stain fastness level 4, etc. This requires printing and dyeing factories to understand dyes and various post-finishing factors. The impact on the dyeing results increases the difficulty of processing, but if there are no products with high standards, there will be no room for enterprise development. Therefore, printing and dyeing factories require upstream and downstream to jointly research and develop and open up the market. On the one hand, printing and dyeing factories need strict processes and precise operations. At the same time, each dye and chemical production factory is required to conduct a new round of product development to meet the final needs of customers and achieve a win-win situation. .
4. Completion of internal indicators. At present, customer standards are becoming more and more perfect, and various internal quality index requirements are increasing. It can also be said that whether printing and dyeing products can meet the standards is a basic condition for receiving orders. In addition to normal indicators, many new The indicators involve cotton, spinning, weaving, printing and dyeing processes, dye auxiliaries and many other aspects. For example: high strength indicators are exactly an obstacle to many high value-added products at present. High sun exposure involves the materials used and high fastness. It involves dyes, printing and dyeing processing technology, and auxiliaries used. Solving these problems cannot be achieved by one side’s efforts. It requires the joint research of upstream and downstream enterprises in the printing and dyeing industry to achieve major breakthroughs.
The correct choice is fundamental
At present, domestic dyes have some shortcomings. Some products with special requirements (including sun resistance, etc.) cannot meet the requirements, the improvement rate is not high (resulting in insufficient color depth), the solubility is not enough, and the strength of some products does not meet the requirements. In addition to the shortcomings in the quality and performance of these products, another aspect is that some dye companies still need to improve their product after-sales service concepts. When large foreign brands launch products, they often launch them in a group, and at the same time, relevant technologies and after-sales services can follow up. However, some domestic companies are lagging behind.
Shop around to choose dyes
Regarding the purchase of dyes, some printing and dyeing companies said, The most important thing is to shop around to see if the product has better price/performance ratio. For products with the same performance, of course, choose the one with a lower price.
The other thing is that the credit of the merchant should be good.
Most of the company’s dye suppliers are dye production companies with “old relationships”, and they are cooperative relationships established after many years of interaction. Faced with fierce competition and huge pressure to survive, many companies are unwilling to easily try to use products from new suppliers.
The biggest worry is that once there is a problem with the new product and the dyeing effect is poor, the production efficiency will be affected.
Three purchasing criteria
1. Strength. The strength is high and the amount of dye used is relatively high.�If it is reduced, problems such as processing wastewater and pollution will be relatively easy to solve.
2. Customer requirements. The customer is God. If the customer has a clear request to use imported dyes or a certain brand of dye, the company will produce according to the customer’s requirements. Under normal circumstances, domestic dyes can be used to meet customer requirements for fastness and other aspects.
3. Stability of dye. This is a very important aspect. The stability of the dye has a direct impact on the reproducibility of dyeing and the quality of dyeing.
In the process of understanding with some printing and dyeing factories, some printing and dyeing factories also said that they consider two aspects when purchasing dyes. One is the reproducibility and compatibility of the dyes. . Dyes with good reproducibility and compatibility will have a higher success rate of setting out, and the production efficiency will be relatively high, approaching one-time successful dyeing; the second is the color fastness after dyeing. This is also an important part of the quality of dyed products.
To summarize, printing and dyeing factories mainly consider several factors when purchasing dyes and chemicals:
1. Product performance, these properties must be able to meet the needs of printing and dyeing processing.
2. Economical. Printing and dyeing companies are now facing various pressures, and cost reduction is an important consideration.
3. Product operability.
In short, the range of process conditions for normal use of dyes and chemicals should be relatively wide (such as temperature, pH, etc.) and cannot be limited to a very narrow range. within the conditions. If the product is very sensitive to process conditions, it will not be conducive to quality assurance in mass production.