The main task of the winding is to remove yarn defects in the bobbin according to the process requirements, and through automatic untwisting, twisting and splicing, form a high-quality bobbin of a certain length, uniform tension, smooth winding, and in line with the requirements of the post-processing process. However, due to factors such as equipment, operation, cleaning, temperature and humidity, some defects may occur, affecting the normal production of subsequent processes.
Compared with the traditional defective tube that is explicit and intuitive, the hidden defective tube has the same shape and appearance as a good tube, and is difficult to find during tours and disembarkation. , is often mistaken for a good barrel and flows into the next process, and it only shows up when it affects the normal start-up of the subsequent process. Because it contains hidden defects, when used as warp yarn, it will cause more warp breakage, affecting normal operation; when used as weft yarn, it will cause frequent weft breakage, affecting the efficiency of the loom. Although hidden defects are difficult to detect, they can still be prevented.
Invisible defects caused by the wear of the electric cleaning cutter head and copper ring
The electric cleaning blade and copper ring are wearing parts, especially when there are many yarn defects in the bobbin , the electric cleaning pulse knife is frequently cut, and the service life is greatly shortened, which often causes the cutting edge or the copper ring to have grooves. When the knife edge has a gap or the copper ring has a deep groove, the yarn will be cut continuously or seem to be broken but not broken when encountering yarn defects. question. As the number of yarn defects increases, the cutter head moves more, but most of the movements fail, causing the yarn defects to be missed, the original yarn defects cannot be removed, and new yarn defects are added, resulting in the yarn being cut without being cut. It is broken, but the strength is reduced, and it is wound into the bobbin to form a hidden defective bobbin.
Dust accumulates in the clearing area of the photoelectric yarn clearer, and the capacitive yarn clearer causes frequent miscuts due to the great influence of temperature and humidity. This also causes accelerated wear of the cutter head, copper ring, and slices. The reason is that it causes jumping edges and grooving, which in turn leads to the generation of hidden defects in the barrel. Such defects are difficult to find. The barrels are mistakenly made and flowed into the next process. During warping, they are pulled apart because they cannot withstand the tension of warping, resulting in unexplained breakage during warping and affecting the normal start-up of warping.
Preventive and control measures
1) Keep the equipment in good condition, and the cutter head and copper ring should be in good condition when cutting grooves. Replace in time;
2) Improve yarn quality;
3) In addition to using a trachea in the yarn clearing area of the photoelectric yarn clearer In addition to daily cleaning of dust, use a small brush dipped in alcohol to brush the yarn clearing area twice a month;
4) The capacitive yarn clearer is greatly affected by temperature and humidity, so it should be Move it to a machine away from the air-conditioning supply duct. If there are grooves in the slice opposite the cutter head, you can exchange the four sides of the square for use.
Hidden defects caused by failure of the bobbin braking or inflexible rotation of the cradle bearing
After the bobbin is broken, the groove of the 1332M type winding machine does not stop. In order to prevent The surface of the bobbin is worn and the bobbin is lifted up and separated from the surface of the grooved cylinder. In the NO.7-II automatic winding machine, under normal circumstances, when the bobbin is broken, in order to prevent the bobbin from being worn, the bobbin will not be lifted up and out of the groove drum, but the bobbin and the groove drum will be braked at the same time. When the groove drum is braked and stops rotating, and the drum brake fails, or the large and small bearings at both ends of the cradle fail to rotate properly, it will cause the yarn body to wear, increase hairiness, decrease strength, and be rolled into the drum to form a hidden defective drum. , it is also difficult to withstand the tension in the post-process, resulting in increased breakage of warp and weft yarns.
1) Ensure that the small air pipe of the cradle tube brake is complete and effective;
2) Ensure that the bearings at both ends of the cradle rotate flexibly;
3) Ensure that the bobbin and the trough are braked synchronously;
4) Ensure that the drum’s braking is effective.
Hidden defects caused by insufficient air pressure
The normal operating pressure of the NO.7-II automatic winding machine should be 0.65 MPa. However, due to a fault in the air compressor station or a clogged air filter element, Make the operating air pressure less than 0.65 MPa. Although it can drive the car at 0.45 MPa ~ 0.65 MPa, the untwisting pressure and twisting pressure are insufficient within this range, the untwisting is incomplete, and the twisting is not satisfactory, which will cause hidden dangers in the quality of the splicing. Hidden defective tube.
Preventive and control measures
1) When the air pressure is lower than 0.60 MPa, although the red light on the roof does not necessarily light up It lights up and stops, but because the twisting fails, the car must be shut down for repair;
2) The air cleaning filter element should be kept clean and normal and effective.
Hidden defects in the barrel caused by poor splicer scissors and traveling cleaners
Causes of formation
The splicer is located above the yarn clearer, which means that the twisted knots are no longer detected by the yarn clearer, but are directly wound up into the package. However, the splicer untwists both ends of the upper and lower yarn ends and then twists them. After twisting, the scissors at the upper and lower ends of the splicer will cut off the upper and lower yarn tails. When the scissors at one or both ends are unfavorable, the yarn tails will continue to be cut, or This is a hidden defect caused by the poor function of the traveling splicer. The splicer cannot be cleaned and blown out, and the short wire loops are brought in. It is easy to hang up at the warping tension disk and the front reed.
1) Ensure that the splicer scissors are normal and effective;
2) Random inspection of splicing length and splicing quality and timely adjustments;
3) Ensure that the traveling splicer is normal and effective.
Hidden defects caused by failure of the tank brush
Cause of formation
The small brush of the trough tube is hung at the bottom of the trough tube with a small magnet. When the bristles are severely worn or the brush falls off or hangs diagonally, Or there is accumulation of flower hair or short silk threads.If there is too much contaminant and it is not removed in time, it will be incorporated into the package yarn and form a hidden defective package.
1) The trough brush should be hung upright and its function is normal and effective;
2) The trough brush Brushes shorter than 1.5 cm should not be used, and new brushes should be replaced in time;
3) The short waste and flying particles on the trough brush should be cleaned up in time.
In short, hidden defective tubes are difficult to find because of their concealment, and often flow into the next process, causing more warp and weft yarn breakages and affecting the warping process. Smooth drive and loom efficiency. Although hidden tube defects are difficult to find, they can still be prevented and cured. Through practice, the above measures have changed the unfavorable situation of frequent warp breaks and more weft breaks, and achieved good results. </p