Answer: The hairiness of the spinning process is divided into three situations:
The first situation: Factors affecting the hairiness of the spinning process
(1) The matching use of steel rings and travelers is unreasonable.
(a) Using new steel rings and wire rings such as self-lubricating steel rings, fluorine-plated wire rings, etc. can effectively reduce hairiness.
(b) Formulate the use and replacement cycles of steel rings and travelers according to different number requirements.
(c) For machines that frequently undergo product changes, self-lubricating alloy steel rings can be used, which will help eliminate the impact of the ring track on the traveler during product changes and overcome the problems that often occur during product changes. The hairiness increases too much.
(2) The twist coefficient of spun yarn is low.
Countermeasures: Appropriately increase the twist coefficient of spinning yarn. For some knitting yarns that require cloth surface smoothness, appropriately increasing the twist coefficient is an effective way.
(3) The short lint content of the roving is relatively high.
Countermeasures: Appropriately increase the combing noil rate, increase the short lint content of fine noil, and reduce the difference in noil between combing machines.
(4) The relative humidity in the spinning process is too low and the yarn becomes hairy.
Countermeasures: Strictly control the temperature and humidity in the workshop, and strengthen the patrol of air conditioning regulators.
The second situation: the CV value of spun yarn hairiness is high
Under good mechanical conditions, the hairiness CV value of ring-spun yarn can be maintained at a certain value relative to different numbers. The CV value level is positively related to the ring-spun yarn number, that is, the yarn is thin, the CV value High; the yarn is thick and the CV value is low. In addition, when long-staple cotton and fine-staple cotton are mixed and spun in a certain proportion, the hairiness CV value will be higher than when the same number of long-staple cotton or fine-staple cotton is spun alone. Analysis of hairiness problems that affect user quality is often related to the poor mechanical condition of individual machines or numbered spindles.
From daily testing and tracking analysis, the reasons for high hairiness CV values between batches or machines are as follows:
(1) The spinning spindle is skewed, resulting in a skewed balloon. In this case, the hairiness index will be 2 to 3 times higher than normal, or even higher.
(2) The positioning of the ring plate is loose and a crooked balloon appears, which occasionally occurs in our factory. This phenomenon is the worst. The bobbin hairiness is long and dense, which is very obvious to the naked eye, and the detection data is 3 to 5 times higher.
(3) The yarn separation plate is loose and skewed, and the yarn guide hook is loose, resulting in a skewed balloon.
(4) The traveler is burnt and worn, and the ring seat is floating.
(5) The spun yarn tube is deformed and the tube cavity is worn, resulting in a “shaking” yarn tube. All in all, it is mainly caused by the poor condition of the winding parts of the spinning machine.
Countermeasures: In view of the high hairiness CV value, the following aspects of work should be strengthened:
(1) Strengthen equipment For maintenance work, we must strictly implement the responsible person system for machine maintenance to ensure the smoothness of the ring plate, the accurate position of the yarn spacer plate, cleaner, and yarn guide hook, control the balloon shape of the small yarn, and correct the skewed balloon phenomenon during operation. .
(2) Strengthen the maintenance of parts (spindles).
(3) Strengthen the management of the use of spun yarn bobbins to ensure the quality of the yarn bobbins.
(4) The lathes should combine patrol operations to strengthen machinery supervision.
The third situation: a few spindles have high hairiness
If only A small number of yarns have dense hairiness, which leads to the formation of cotton balls and neps in the knitting channel, affecting end breaks and holes in the cloth. The main causes are: severe recession of the steel ring, burrs on the inner wall of the steel ring and severely crooked spindles, or yarn separation plates. Caused by serious distortion, etc.
Countermeasures: Strengthen the management of steel ring use, strictly inspect the quality of steel rings, and strengthen equipment maintenance. </p