The principle of far-infrared health product fabrics for reducing swelling and inflammation
The principle of far-infrared health care product fabrics for reducing swelling and inflammation
The heat effect of far infrared eliminates the pathological process of inflammation through the response of neurohumoral fluids, restores the original destroyed physiological balance, improves local and systemic disease resistance, activates immune cell function, and strengthens white blood cells. And the phagocytic function of reticuloendothelial cells to achieve the purpose of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial.
The thermal effect of far infrared increases skin temperature, reduces sympathetic nerve capacity, releases vasoactive substances, dilates blood vessels, accelerates blood flow, improves blood circulation, enhances tissue nutrition, activates tissue metabolism, increases cell oxygen supply, and improves The blood and oxygen supply status of the lesion area strengthens the cell regeneration ability, controls and localizes the development of inflammation, and accelerates the repair of the lesion.
The thermal effect of far infrared improves microcirculation, establishes collateral circulation, enhances the stability of cell membranes, regulates the depth of ions, promotes the metabolism of toxic substances, records the excretion of waste, accelerates the absorption of exuded substances, and causes inflammation. Reduction of edema.
The logical theory of far infrared rays
1. Due to the resonance principle mentioned on the previous page, 70% of the water molecules that make up the human body are converted from large groups of water molecules into small groups of water molecules, resulting in an increase in specific gravity and accelerating the flow and metabolism of calcium ions.
2. The penetrating ability and resonance absorption principle of far infrared rays make the molecules of the subcutaneous tissue vibrate and convert the energy into heat energy, which increases the temperature of the subcutaneous tissue, expands the capillaries, and promotes blood circulation.
3. Mix rare earth ores into far-infrared ores to form a formula. Far-infrared rays stimulate the rare earth ores to release weak radiation, ionize particles in the air and create negative ions. When negative ions enter the human body, they can promote metabolism, cell activation and inhibit oxidation.
Far infrared principle…
1. Penetrate 15 centimeters below the human skin.
2. Resonance absorption.
3. The principle is similar to microwave heating.
1. Different ceramic formulas have different effects, but none of them is omnipotent.
2. Insulation, deodorization, antibacterial and quick-drying.
3. Block ultraviolet rays.
4. Anti-static and electromagnetic wave shielding.
5. Generate negative ions. 9Pw4nH
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.