What is ice linen fabric? What are the advantages and disadvantages of ice linen fabric?
What is ice linen fabric?
Ice linen is a kind of knitted workwear fabric. It is usually made of viscose filament and nylon yarn in a ratio of 7:3. During the finishing process, the viscose covers the surface. In this way, the outside of the fabric It will be very hydrophilic, while the inside of the fabric is just the opposite, hydrophobic. Because the ice linen fabric has these properties, the fabric will be particularly cool after wearing it, which is why the ice linen fabric is named after it.
Ice linen fabric advantages:
1. Ice linen fabric absorbs moisture and is cool, the key is the fabric It does not irritate the skin, so ice hemp is often used in the production of underwear.
2. The fabric is particularly good in terms of fastness and elasticity. The inner and outer fabrics of the garments made are very flat. Many summer ultra-thin clothes on the market are made of ice linen fabric.
3. The ice linen fabric has a natural color after being dyed and will not appear flashy or extremely perfect under any finishing line.
4. Excellent anti-wrinkle performance is also one of the advantages of ice linen. There will be no creases after folding or cleaning.
Disadvantages of ice linen fabric:
The feel and comfort of ice linen fabric are not as good as cotton, so many workwear finishing manufacturers give Adding soft finishing agents to the fabric will also increase the cost of producing work clothes. Even if these agents are used, the comfort and feel are still average.
Precautions for ice linen finishing
1. In the ice linen finishing process, the post-finishing process is more important than the early stage. Coloring must be used The viscose with reactive dyes is then over-dyed with weakly acidic dyes. The factory will not use the nylon dyeing process because the nylon may be exposed after the fabric is finished and stretched.
2. In the process of blending chemical fiber fabrics, nylon and viscose are not in a parallel relationship. In order to achieve the dyeing effect of the viscose on the outside, therefore It takes longer to dye, and reactive dyes are generally used in dye selection. This is one of the reasons why ice linen fabrics are easy to clean.
3. Because there are still nylon components left in the spinning yarn, in order to avoid the phenomenon of nylon competition dyeing, nylon dye inhibitor must be added during the process. , otherwise the colors of viscose and nylon will be inconsistent.
It is the largest online fabric trading platform in South China. Users can select and view fabric styles and prices on the platform. Interested friends can go to 3 Haoguan Mall for details.
Disclaimer: Some of the texts, pictures, audios, and videos of some articles published on this site are from the Internet and do not represent the views of this site. The copyrights belong to the original authors. If you find that the information reproduced on this website infringes upon your rights, please contact us and we will change or delete it as soon as possible.